G24 anpr PCN - Double Dipping - Wigan Robin Retail Park

1 Date of the infringement (18th and 19th April)

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 24th Apri

3 Date received 29th April

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Give answer here

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N/A

7 Who is the parking company? G24 Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Wigan Robin Retail Park

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. IAS

Odd one this, I recieved 2 notice's for the 18th and 19th April stating that I overstayed on Wigan Robin Retail Park. Permitted Minutes 180. They state I was there 355 minutes on the 18th and 388 minutes on the 19th.

Both times I was there around 10 minutes getting my wife a brew from costa after dropping the kids off at school. 

On both days I had passed through there a second time around 3pm, again to get a brew then left.

Both notices have 2 images each, Entrance and exit. 

This is the interesting bit. The Entrance images both timestamped actually clearly show I am exiting the retail park not entering it. And the exiting images they provided show me leaving the carpark after visiting a second time later in the day.

In the attachments You'll see all 4 images show that I am exiting, none of them are of me entering. I understand most if not all that see this post won't know the area but if the look at the map link i gave you'll see the road I was on leading up to the main road.

GoogleMap view of the road I am on in the entrance images

I would have had dashcam footage but I since formatted the memory card.

I tried recovery tools but I couldn't get the files back.

g24 2xPCNs.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to G24 anpr PCN - Double Dipping - Wigan Robin Retail Park

It only looks that way.

The images where you see the front of my car is me leaving.

Behind me is the retail park.

Infront of me is the exit to the main road. 

The images of the back of my car are me leaving via a roundabout on the other side of the car park later in the day when i visited a second time. 

I probably can find proof of being elsewhere I just haven't bothered to look because of the fact they messed up themselves and have 100% made a mistake or are simply trying their luck. 

Thanks for the info on the other threads here.

I'll have a look at them later. 

Ah I never even considered it, odd for me because im Tech savvy.

Had a look and sure enough its all there in my google timeline. Perfect. 

• Like 2

Thanks I'll use that.

dave...Yep im going to do just that and calmly enjoy the process that follows. 

Whats the deal with the quote thing?

Is it causing an issue for the site or just an annoyance.

Posted (edited)

"Care to briefly tell someone who isn't tech savvy - i.e. me! - how you did this?"

Its pretty simple although not obvious.

You open the google maps app > click your profile picture > Click Timeline from the list > click today > choose the date you want to see the timeline from. Then you'll see your timeline for that day.

Often, places you have visited will have a question mark beside them where google wants you confirm you have actually visited. You either click 'yes' if you have, or you click 'edit' to enter the actual place you visited.

Sometimes, you'll see 'Missing visit' This probably happens if your internet connection has dropped out at that time. You simply click 'Add visit' and enter the place.

The internet on my crappy phone often loses connection so I have to do that alot.

OK dx, understood mate. 

Edited by T911
  • Like 1