H.Samuel - Designed Engagement Ring - Main Gemstone Coming Loose - Paid by CC

Have just replied to their email stressing that i wish to make a section 75 claim and not a chargeback and copied and pasted the part of the act that covers this situation. Will wait and see if they come back to us, If not will get on the phone and pursue it that way. Thank you 

• Like 1

Hi guys. Still needing some help please. The email NatWest sent saying they could not help was from the retail disputes team and turned out to be a no reply email address. Have tried calling them to get an email address i can reply to, but spent half the day getting bounced around their automated system. 

Does anyone have any email addresses for NatWest in relation to a section 75 claim or any contact details that may be useful please?

give NatWest a call :)

Insist that it's processed as a Section 75 claim, not a chargeback.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

what number are you calling? Usually best to ring the one on the back of your card

• Like 2

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread