The bank reads these

finman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been informed from the bank that they do read these threads to see what level of threat it is to them. I have an inclination that they may also tally our letters upto the threads. So I will be nice Mr bank manger but will you just give me my dosh back?:rolleyes:

Lloyds TSB

15/06/06 Settled in full

British Credit Trust

08/06/06 LBA Letter Sent

First National

30/06/06 Money Claim 6QZ55487

So let them.

We are conducting ourselves in a lawful manner, they're not.

I have my doubts as to whether they can match us to our posts anyway. If they did, the Barclays chap I spoke to the other day would have refunded me, not ignored my request for £30. I have 2 out of 3 refunds so far on my Moneyclaim, and in the last stages ot the 3rd. If that doesn't tell him I mean business, nothing will!!! :p

I have an inclination that they may also tally our letters upto the threads.

Now that would be Manual intervention ;)

I doubt they could even start to tally, I deliberately leave the pence off my claims or change it by the odd pound just so they can't search me...

I don;t think they have the time, but it;s a nice thought that they are doing it!

If you find this post useful, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the top right corner. Thanks ;)

What I want to know is why they are wasting time reading bulletin boards when they should be managing my bank account...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

:) I agree, but they are thinking damage limitation. I have also taken my amounts sought off and my location, just in case. It still does not change the outcome either, they are wrong in the first place in taking our dosh

Lloyds TSB

15/06/06 Settled in full

British Credit Trust

08/06/06 LBA Letter Sent

First National

It matters not - they are not allowed here under the rules - their IP addresses are logged (and reverse DNS'ed, so we KNOW which banks have visited and when).

We also know of when a bank employee (high ranking at least) has visited - but I'm not going to tell you how ;-)

There's not that many to be honest - HSBC are in here most days, as are Barclaycard and Nationwide, however I doubt that they really care all that much - we're not even a thorn in their side yet (unlike the OFT is now), and to be honest, does anyone think that they care about their customers that much that they would spend that much time trying to work out who was who? I don't. I think they believe that they are above the law and also that customers are plentyful - who cares if they have to pay off a couple and lose them?

....or am I trying to lull them into a false sense of security? ;-)

It's academic really - if people have the resolve, then they are going to get their money back - the only thing the banks could gain from being here is the fact that if someone says in a post "I'm scared - I don't want to co to court." and then they can identify that person, they could apply pressure from their legal dept. to scare that person off.

Once people reaslise that the courts are there to protect US as well as huge businesses and even (as some people have done already) visit a court and be shown around to have their mind put at rest - then this fact will become largley irrelevent.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

I would've thought it was a forgone conclusion that the banks read here. In my opening thread I even considered saying hi to the Lloyds folks.

Doesn't bother me one jot, they can't possibly gain anything from it other than to pass an idle hour over lunch or something and indulge their curiosity.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Lloyds TSB

15/06/06 Settled in full

British Credit Trust

08/06/06 LBA Letter Sent

First National

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks