Couple of questions pls...

Rex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received my defence from Cobbetts on 13th. I sent back the response to the CPR part 18 request that i found in a separate sticky thread at the top of this page, and I included my Schedule of Charges. I havent included any response to there defence.

Do I need to send any sort of reply to that, or will my schedule by ok on its own with a covering letter and the copied text from the CPR part 18 sticky thread?

Also I last night received a letter from my local court with the questionnaire and am unsure on how to proceed. Would you advise to postpone any further action for a month, in the hope that Cobbetts will make me an offer. I did speak to Cobbetts yesterday to confirm they had received my schedule and they said they had and would contact me within a week or two.

Also i am unsure whether the £100 i need to pay to my local court will be refunded. If I pay the court and then Cobbetts offer me my original amount on the Schedule of Charges, this will not include the £100. Will I be able to claim this back either frmo the Court, or Cobbetts.

ANy help is much appreciated.

Do I need to send any sort of reply to that, or will my schedule by ok on its own with a covering letter and the copied text from the CPR part 18 sticky thread?

That's fine

Also I last night received a letter from my local court with the questionnaire and am unsure on how to proceed.

Guide to AQ is in Bank Template Libarary

Will I be able to claim this back either frmo the Court, or Cobbetts.

Cobbetts

People have different views on when to return the AQ, some like to wait to see if they can save the 100 quid and get payed out before, others, myself included, like to get it in early as this then means it will cost the bank another 100 quid.

The £100 AQ fee is reclaimable, but it's totally up to you when you submit this form.....so long as it's before the deadline of course.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Ok, thanks. I get paid this week, so may as well just pay the £100 now i think.

And just to clarify, it says in the guide to the questionnaire to tick that you dont want to delay by a month...if i continue and then Cobbetts make me an offer is it easy to stop the procedings? Thanks

Yes it's easy to stop the proceedings. Once you receive your cheque for the full amount you will also get a Notice of Discontinuatiation, this will have to be filled out and returned to the court.

I havn't actually done mine yet as Cobbetts still owe me the AQ fee.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D