A Tale of Two Payments?

Nigel Willetts
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning,

Many thanks for your interest in my plight. Nat West have not had the decency to contact me via post as to the reasons behind the removal of my funds. It was paid into my account, then subsequently withdrawn by Nat West.

The latest information is that it was stopped in Edinburgh, to check validity of cheque! I have been informed that they are in dialogue with HSBC to determine this. I have never herad anything quite so bizzare. I have people working for Sir Freddie Goodwin investigating, but I do not think that it will be resolved before Christmas.

I find it hard to believe that a bank can get away with this. They have, in effect, stolen my money! What do you think?

Is there a narrative on the statement when it has been withdrawn from the account? can you post it on here briefly or PM me with it?

It may be a co-incidence, but, following an e-mail to Michael Duncan, Sir Freddy Goodwin's right hand man, early this morning, funds were paid back into my account at 10.30 am this morning! Happy Christmas!

Thanks to natweststaffmember and others for showing an interest - it was helpful and most appreciative. Narrative on statement read 'dispute of funds'. Crazy!

God bless you all! Have a good Christmas!

well, finally. glad you got there in the end.

happy to have helped a little - if only to try to calm things down and get pointed in the right direction.

now ! finally you can stop the claim and here is some more bits and pieces: : When You Get Your Refund

have a lovely xmas and a very happy new year! congratulations, job well done.