Parking Eye ANPR PCN Claimform - 10mins overstay - Lido, Ethelbert Ter, Margate **STRUCK OUT**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it’s scary to receive court papers but please trust the advice you are being given. Just make sure you post any and all correspondence you receive from PE/court on this thread and follow the advice given.

PE are looking for an easy win, they are hoping you’ll roll over and pay. When they discover you are fighting back they will step up the pressure in the hope they can intimidate you into paying..

When I filed my defence against PE I receive an onslaught of letters from PE. The purpose of the letters was to intimidate me into paying. When that failed they “generously” offered me a discount and agreed to withdraw the case if I agreed to pay. I didn’t respond to the letters and just waited to hear from the court.

MCOL wrote to PE to ask if they intended to proceed with the claim but PE failed to respond to the court. MCOL made the decision that the case would be stayed and if PE wanted to proceed they would have to make an application to the court to have the stay lifted. The cost of this is more than the actual claim so it’s extremely unlikely PE will proceed with this course of action.

If you follow the advice you are given it’s extremely likely your case wiwill either be stayed or dismissed.

Just a friendly suggestion but if you can please remember to make a donation to the site afterwards as a thank you for all the help you’ve received. That’s what I did anyhow

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...