Questions regarding Court Action please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Halifax not interested despite today being their deadline before action they said they won't respond to my timeframes and will get back to me by mid-December!

So, three question regarding taking action, my claim is for just over £800, but with interest it takes it to £1045.

Does that mean that my costs rise from £80 to £120? Or are the costs for the original sum?

Also, do I get the costs paid back? I am having to borrow them as it is!

Finally, how long does the process take of taking it to court to getting the money?

Thanks,

Bradders.

Thanks for that.

Another question, fo rthe particulars of claim on Money Claim, do I put in this: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

or this?: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

I'm a tad confused! Sorry... This has been dragging on for a long time now and getting on my wick! LOL!

Thanks again, just seen on that one that it says that I must send a statement of charges before action Argh! They know this, they sent it to me?!

I am calling Cust Rel now for a fax number or email address so that I can get that sent today and then carry on with action, that should be okay shouldn't it?