Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

Really nice to read peeps notes learning a lot in a short space of time

i really need some advice as i think i don't understand the banks paperwork (whats new).

Here goes with my question:-

Most of my charges are due to the bank paying my direct debits and then charging me the 30.00 per time. From what i can make of the paperwork i think they are trying to say that i can't claim as they are paying my bills (CHEEK!!!!!!!) and basically that is why they have charged me.

The bank has refunded 2 charges but not the other 300.00 pounds worth and thats only in 5 months.

i have explained to them that they have had my familys monthly spending allowance therefore i had to cancel some DD which are now in to the 3rd month late and still owe the bank. I explained that they are taking food from our mouths - they replied remortgage your house and release some capital.

have to go now as getting extremely angry just want Halifax to disappear of the face of the earth.:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

You will feel sooo different once you have got all the charges back. Once they have refunded them back to you, you should be able to stay within your overdraft limits and not incur further charges, which is what happened with me, life is somuch easier now.

Good luck respect

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

BTW of course you can claim the charges back, just like everyone else on here, don't take any guff from them, you WILL get your charges refunded, you are entitled to the money they have [edit].

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

hI I WENT THROUGHT THE STAGES FROM THE WEB SITE,

FROM REQ 6 YEARS OF STATEMENTS

I WENT THROUGH THE 70 PAGES AND MARKED THE CHARGES, THEN TRANSFERED AL THE CHARGES ONTO THE SPREADSHEET THE WEBSITE HAS.

THE BANK THEN REPLIED TELLING ME THEY WERE DOING NOTHING WRONG, SO I PASSED THE INFO ONTO THE SOLICITORS, ALSO ON THE WEB PAGE,

AND 2 WEEKS LETTER I GOT A LETTER FROM SOLICITORS TELING ME THE BANK ADMITS TO NOTHING, AS THE CHARGES ARE LEGAL, AND THAT IF THEY DECIDED TO CONTEST IT AT COURT, THEY WOULD WIN !!!

BUT TO SAVE TIME, THEY DECIDED TO PAY IN FULL, TO SAVE ON COURT COSTS,

HOW NICE OF THEM, YEH RIGHT, THEY WOULD HAVE LOST,!!

I GOT A ...FULL REFUND OF ALL CHARGES.....£4078.

SO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, AND TEMPLATES . AND YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG

GOOD LUCK

STEVE