What do i do

Guest HUSBANDKHAN
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest HUSBANDKHAN

For obvious reasons i issued a n1 against a well known company(non finance related). yesterday i recieved my notice confirming the issue of the summons etc. Along with this notice i have also been sent a copy of the paperwork the summons and also the defendant claim pack. i think that the court has sent me the summons aswell as sending me the advice that a summons has been issued. What shall i do ? Shal i just sit tight and get judgement by default or shall i notify the court about what has happened. :?:

Have you checked that you have not served papers on yourself? Have you put the defendants name as You or the company, remember you are not defending, they are.

Guest HUSBANDKHAN

Yes. My address is where the palintiffs name goes and theires where the defendants goes. the defendants pack also names the defendant an their rep.

talk about good luck.

Might be worth speaking to the court and say you may have received their pack and clarify with them why you have received it.