EE mobile dispute.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can I ask that instead of the one liner, could you lay out the dispute and include as much information as possible. Your query is so vague.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

My contract with EE had ended, and they sent me a final bill, I requested an itemised statement as the amount didn't look right, they never supplied, what I had requested and then I found out that they had reported me to credit reference agents, was they allow to do that and thus putting me in default while I still had a legitimate concern ?..

My contract with EE had ended, and they sent me a final bill, I requested an itemised statement as the amount didn't look right, they never supplied, what I had requested and then I found out that they had reported me to credit reference agents, was they allow to do that and thus putting me in default while I still had a legitimate concern ?..

How was the request made?

Did they not write to you about the bill?

Did you cancel your direct debit?

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

If you have filed a formal complaint to EE and they have passed the 8 weeks required to resolve the issue then you can go to the Telecoms Ombudsman.

The question is, "Have you written a formal complaint to EE and have you headed the letter FORMAL COMPLAINT?"

If the answer is no then you must follow procedure. Some companies will not act on a complaint unless it has been formally noted as such. Just ringing them and complaining over the phone isn't enough. They will treat it as a query until such time they acknowledge a complaint.