Advice please... Halifax have 7 days until action...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick brain-pick please!

Halifax now have 7 days left until the day I told them that I am taking action, I rang them ealier to make sure that they had a correct contact number for me in case they wanted to call and discuss it, (Turned out that they did have the wrong number!) I also asked if there was any progess on my claim and they said the last note was from a week ago to say that they had received my Letter Before Action and that's all they had added on my file!

I advised the chap that I spoke to that if he could add a note to say that I rang with a contact number and to also add a note to say that I am reminding them that they had now just 7 days before action, he said he would update that.

SO.. My question is; Next Thursday if they haven't got back to me what do I do next?! LOL! I have signed up with moneyclaim already. Do I give Halifax until close of business next Thursday or can I put my claim in at say midday?

Also, how much am I claiming for? I see these posts about 8% interest, but don't understand them, then do I add my legal costs too? I'm not too good with all this, Wondering what I started now!

Please help!

I waited until the next day to start my claim (well I would have done if I had the money!!!) So if your LBA runs out on the Monday then file on the Tuesday. The 8% interest is only for when you submit to court. There is a spreadsheet you can use which will work out the 8% for you.

There is a section on the N1 for the court fees and you total it all up at the bottom.