style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had one case closed following a statutory declaration

and at the new hearing the DVLA case was dismissed

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?451204-being-fined-for-lack-of-insurance-Dvla-**-case-dismissed**-or-is-it

but Marston won't stop persuing me!

The court say they have notified both the dvla and enforcement centre

but they don't appear to have any record of it and will not listen to me or contact the court themselves to verify.

Please, how can I force them to check their information and leave me alone. Thank u.

You need to send Marstons a letter by recorded delivery as an evidential trail to back off with what you have stated or a complaint will be made

Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and Civil action for redress under section 3 of the Act

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1997/40/contents

Waste of time. The originating magistrates court is who to contact as they can stop enforcement action. Marstons are protected under the warrant from harassment.

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

Marstons would not continue enforcement if they been withdrawn simple as that- therefore the OP needs to contact the issuing magistrates court so they can send over an email to cancel the warrant. Nothing to do with harassment

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

I will let the Baliff experts carry on with this

If the OP has written confirmation from the court the warrant has been cancelled, and has passed on a copy of that court notification to Marstons, and they still continue with enforcement and Harassment

That is unlawful and subject to civil redress

The court where I now live who accepted the declaration and held the hearing this morning say they notified the enforcement office on the 20th July but when I spoke to Marston two days ago the call handler told me the declaration can't have been accepted as their client still wanted me to pay, I told him it was and offered to send a copy of the form myself but he said only the court can stand them down. I've rung the court and again told the magistrates today, I just hope something gets through to them as they said will be enforcing the fine collection next week and it's the last thing I want on my doorstep when am home alone with young children.

Who did you speak to, you need to get hold of the fines officer via the court, He would have issued the warrant.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS