jenny Vs capone

jcasey2408
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i was gonna wait to do capone until i'd finished with the bank but i have recieved my statement this morning and they have applied 2 charges the first one for a lte payment which i know is untrue as it was paid early as i have a receipt as proof and this have caused the second charge as i has taken me back over my limit.

was just wondering if it was the same process as the bank and also which address do i send the SAR too?

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 3-11-06

statements recieved (few missing) 17-11-06

prelim letter sent 23-11-06

WON £249.00 refunded in FULL after 1st letter:grin:

Cap one

S.A.R sent 9-11-06

Welcome finance (mis-sold PPI, extortionate APR, excessive charges)

S.A.R sent 17-11-06

'stop harrasing via telephone' letter sent 23-11-06

Request copies of original credit agreements letter sent 23-11-06

:D Ohhhhh the satisfaction i felt when i posted the S.A.R by recorded delivery this morning.

After recieving todays statement for 2 more charges i felt enough was enough. It's great to think that at some point in the not to distant future i will be turning the tables and sending them a bill for a change. From the statements i have and thats only going back a year i have had the card for over 2 they already owe me more than enough to clear my outstanding balance. God knows how many defaullts they have had applied against me for them applying charges, as it's without a doubt that there charges always make me go over my limit i have never done that myself. I cut the card into chunks over a year ago and have paid well over the mimimum payment to clear it off but they keep applying those so called justifialbe charges to my account. It shoud have been paid off months ago if they didn't apply them.

So i'm counting the 40 days they have to send me all my requested info which by my quick calculations the deadline should be just before christmas.

I have rung up before to question these charges and in the past i have had a couple reduced to half cos i dont give up easy and some times i think they just do that to get me off the phone.

Am i right in thinking that i can reclaim the reduced fee's as well?:confused:

Strangeley i'm looking forward to recieving the statements along with NatWest as they've been robbing me blind for years. Luckily enough the family has just aquired another member who is an accountant so i'll be able to check with him that i've done my sums correctly.

NatWest

Cap one

S.A.R sent 9-11-06

S.A.R sent 17-11-06

i just wondered if everyone recieves a letter stating that their request had been noted and is being dealt with or if they just recieved the statements in the post.

NatWest

Cap one

S.A.R sent 9-11-06

S.A.R sent 17-11-06

I have been reading through the threads and i have noticed that quite a few people are claiming back their PPI premiums. I have asked several times for C1 to cancell it as i don't need it. I always managed to make the minimum payments etc etc anyway.

I was just wondering how this worked and if anyone could clear this up for me so that i can understand it better.

hope that makes sense!!!

NatWest

Cap one

S.A.R sent 9-11-06

S.A.R sent 17-11-06

• 1 month later...

i recieved all my docs through from capital before xmas, but i thought i would wait till after the festive season to pick it up again.

I have marked all the charges and will be sending them my first letter sometime this week.

NatWest

Cap one

S.A.R sent 9-11-06

S.A.R sent 17-11-06

Just received my statements on Sat gone. Seems my charges only total £154. I thought it would be much higher then that. In any event i will go for it. Im glad i do not have an account with these guys. hey are complete rip offs. They use to say i paid late when i had'nt. And when a late or non-payment took me over my limit i would get charged again. So in effect charging me £50. Much check those statements again!!

;) Life is too short. Appreciate the big things that seem small!

I know what you mean my charges total about the same my outstanding balance equates to all the charges so when they cough up my account will be clear and closed. I haven't used my card for 14 months (came across some difficult times a while back but don't we all) i always paid early with a cheque they did the same to me saying they hadn't been paid and charging me then i woud recieve my statement and they say that they got the payment one day late?????? Recieved another statement to the same effect this morning even though i posted a payment off well before xmas cos i know what the post is like at that time of year. Still got charged for non payment and then again for going over my limit. But i'll be claiming them all back and closing it down. Can't say ii'll cut the card up cos i did that 14 months ago!!!

NatWest

Cap one

S.A.R sent 9-11-06

S.A.R sent 17-11-06