Kipper1977 Vs Lloyds TSB

Kipper1977
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guido, I had already filled in the AQ. Then came across your post in another thread about the new strategy. I have printed off a new AQ from the HMCS website, and included the new strategy in it. It won't make a difference that it isn't the original will it?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not essential, just send out of courtesy. If you have a copy I would advise you to send such to SCM, in particular if you are using the new strategy.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

This is becomming more common again lately. We'll have to do something about this I think.

Its not a big problem, just post up the order from the court when you get it n we'll tell you what to do next.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

That is a bloody long stay, I think. 6 weeks? This is getting ridiculous especially as the courts know Lloyds will pay out in the end anyway and it is just dragging the process along.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

I know, you'd have thought the courts would have wised up by now. I think this is arising becouse apparently SC&M have started requesting a months stay on the AQ again - which if true would explain why they don't send a copy to the claimant any more. I'm going to get something done today which may help.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Has the Stay Removal letter not been doing any good, Gary?

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

You can send a letter if you like, although I would'nt bother making a formal application on an N244 - a) it costs £35 which you can't get back, b) by the time its processed the stay will nearly have expired anyway, and c) you'll probably get called to an application hearing.

When the order comes through you could try sending this, although remove the reference to it being an 'application', as they may send it back and ask for an N244. Change 'application' to 'request' - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/71833-judge-orders-stay-1-a.html?highlight=Bankfodder#post624947

• 2 weeks later...

During the stay, send SC&M the letters as per this thread - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/78216-important-info-regarding-stays.html

I've not heard of Lloyds closing peoples internet banking, but it would not surprise me. Phone them and find out.

Gary, cheers for the advice. I've decided to give them the month and just wait.

Another thing, my Internet banking is no longer available, is this one of the things they do?

There were reports of this a few days ago but seemed to be just a glitch - keep trying

• 2 weeks later...

District Judge Henthorn orders that this claim is stayed until 26 April 2007 to enable parties to attempt settlement.

On or before 10 May 2007, one of the following steps must be taken:

Either

The claimant must notify the court the the whole claim has been settled.

Or

The claimant or Defendant must write to the court requesting an extension of the stay period, explaining the steps being taken towards settlement and identifying any mediator, expert or other person helping with the process.

Or

All parties must file a completed AQ at the court. Where a settlement of some of the issues in dispute have been reached, a list of those issues should be attached to the completed AQ.

That's the letter from the court. Am I right in thinking that I don't have to submit another AQ??

Just checking, I don't want any mistakes now i've come this far!

Yes, you do need to submit a further AQ, although you don't need to pay another fee.

The link I posted above will explain everything.

Submitted the new AQ today.

Including "Lincoln abuse order" "Mullen Vs Hackney" Plus a list of recently settled cases and draft order for directions.

Lets hope they make a difference. Thanks Gary H for your guidance.