Help, I'm so confused!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hi, I have spent the last 5 hours going through as much as i can on this site. I think i know what to do first but all the intials & big words are so confusing aswell as scary! Please can someone tell me what the very first thing to do is? I am hoping to open up a new bank account this week so that when i start halifax cant shut my account down & get me into even more trouble. I really want the money back i'm owed & would love it all to arrive before xmas too.

:p Doodee:p

Hi

Welcome aboard.

Start reading this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

and then move on to the other section in the RED FAQ section

You will soon get to grips with the process...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hiya Doodee,

Im at the start aswell. The first thing u need to do is send ur S.A.R with £10 cheque so u can recieve ur statements for the last 6 years.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .