Another daughter....another problem please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Wow well that kicked off.....it is a shame because I find all help on here very helpful I don't take 100% truth or fact from anyone just a mixture of it all really no one is 100% right I think a mixture of people's knowledge and experience is a good balance

I take no advice whatsoever from Acas I find if you speak to one rep you get one answer you can ring 5 mins later and get the opposite answer and I find them rude...my opinion and my experience such as the other day I rang about my eldest daughters work problem the fact that she has been waiting 5 months nearly now for a diciplinary date I asked the rep what is considered "a reasonable length of time" as thier website states he said very abrupt "there is no limit that's like asking how long is a peice of string"

If you look on the Internet you get completely different answers the best thing to do is check the companies own diciplinary policy which in regards to this thread my daughter hasn't even recieved that in itself is wrong according to Acas website but you tell them that over the phone and they disagree so Acas I don't trust

I am sorry Bill has chosen to take himself not only off my thread but off here all together I have been a member on here for many years in many different forums on here and found everyone almost everyone to be very polite and helpful especially towards each other when there is a disagreement but that seems to be changing on here and I don't want a part in that either

Thanks for all your help over the years i am grateful beyond words.

Meg&mog