sowerby17 v abbey

sowerby17
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

you can amend the claim when you recieve the microfiche.

check out the abbey forum posts there is some great tips on how to do this.

i was lucky as i did,nt have to wait so i could send them all together.

i will find a couple on here for you and let you know.

lou:D

well stressedlou got a gogw todayfor £965 but £345 was for charges impending. So will acceppt as part payment but will go for reminder less the gogw but add on the pending chargesamount as I had noteven claimed for them. Even so glad to know i got no charges next month.

well done you!!!

all i have got this week is a "sod off " letter from marc winder telling me they will contact me in 4 weeks.

pity the claim will be going to court by that day!!

bring it on.

lets hope they send me one!!

lou:D

am on it now.

am also doing all the rest

capital one, my natwest business bank account and an old credit card.

now ive got the bug and understand what im doing going to take them all on.

did you send your lba before your 14 days were up for your first letter (ie when you recieved your "sod off" letter from marc windup??

Waited for the 14 days as whenever i have asked always read that it is best to do everything as you should. I am going to do cap one and barclaycard also on with my BOS business account at court stage just filed on wed 29th.

Hi Sowerby,

Sheena is a little sweetie really, she seems to be the only one who does anything to help.

well the SHabbey have until tomorrow to give me my cash back (not expecting much there though!!!)

Today im preparing my LBA to send out with yet another spreadsheet of my charges going in the post tomorrow night.

Never know might get GOGW before xmas.

will keep you updated.

rgds

Lou:D:D

Well stressedlou I added up the charges on the microfiche and it is about £3000in total that includes the charges from the statements so just in time to send off my MCOL only trouble is got no spare cash to do it just yet just paod £120 to send one off for BOS. Also got an A&L one to do need £80 for that.Feel dead stressed. Never mind.will get over it.

Send your LBA then you should get you GOGW in a week they put it in bank before you get letter.

Yeah SHabbey seem to try different tactics with different people.

Am not too bothered if they come up GOGW or not gonna take them to the cleaners and get everything back from them.

I have alot of things invested with SHabbey so will get the last laugh when i move it all to a new account.

lou:D:D

Morning Sowerby,

Just thought id give you quick update.

sent lba to SHabbey last friday.

this morning in my account is £310.00 gogw payment.

so am just waiting for the next week and will be filing for court (probably be after xmas now) as need the cash.

keep up the good fight all.

lou:-D:-D

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah soory haven,t been on much, my kids got all the sims for xmas and now i can,t get on my own pc!!! and when they are not on it my hubby is on his counterstrike.

getting a bit of a nightmare with them so have had to allocate time slots! lol

will keep you updated.

am on to my other accounts now recieved statements from them just after xmas.so gonna be a busy start to the new year.

lou:D:D

hi stressed lou know what you mean about the sims my friends kid got that and she gives her time limits on computer pleased to say I dont have that problem.Keep at them banks and you could get yourselfa new computer all to yourself!:smile: