JodiSte vs Lloyds

JodiSte
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Started today by sending of my first letter, asking them to give me a rundown of all charges.

To tell you the truth, on one side I am very upset how they have treated me after 12 years being a customer (business and private) and on the other side I would like to see the face of my bank manager receiving the letter and realising that I mean business. I have moved my business account to another bank quite a while ago, but since then they are really giving me a hard time.

I will keep everybody up-to-date and will keep reading your threads.

Good luck and persistance to everybody

John

Good luck, and don't let Lloyds stalling and bluffing tactics put you off!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thank you very much.

3 days after I have send the letter, they have charged me for further 4 not paid direct debits and canceled 2 standing orders without warning, which will cost me another £70.

I cannot believe that.

I have opened another account with another bank to get my direct debits sorted, because companies like AA do only use direct debits and do not allow transfers.

They want to charge me too £25 for unpaid direct debits.

This is like a cirle.

I will keep you up-to-date

I have been reading a few of the other threads and I must say, i am getting a bit worried!

At this moment I have an overdraft facility of £3000 with them and an agreed deduction of £100 per month, meaning next month I will have 2900 overdraft and so on. I am a bit worried that they will cut my overdraft completely and charge me over the top interest which won't make my situation easier.

They have given me such a bad credit rating that I cannot even get another current account with another bank (I do have another basic account with Nationwide)

What I read, they tend to do this. Even if I get my money back and they won't do it straight away, they might do it after the claim has settled, which would leave me in a bad situation. Any ideas?

Reading trough the threads I feel better and better.

I found a lot of people are scared fighting these "o' so strong establishments".

What help me was finding out what is the worst that can happen.

Once I knew I worked myself up to the point where I am now and it all looks quite good, no reason to worry.

This site is one of the best things I have ever came across and when I receive my money I will certainly donate some of it, well done guys and keep going!!!

• 3 months later...

After more than 2 month Lloyds has offered me compensation and told me they will pay £750 into my Account.

They won't admit for having done anything wrong, but will pay me the money because it would cost them more to go to court.

What a cheak!!!

The next letter I received from tem was a charge for overdraft of £30.

I can't believe it.

Well I think I will first ask them to give me the money as a check.

Then I will start again and send the first letter asking for all costs from the 1st of December to now.

Lets see what happens.

Anyway I have won the first part

WON WON WON

It was more than the full amount and in there letter they also waive another fee of £30 which would have been charged to my account.

My claim was over £676.96 incl. interest.

I have signed up for the court case online but haven't paid yet. So no costs there.

The strange thing about it all is:

1. it is more than I asked for

2. I have since received another letter telling me about further £30 overdraft charges.

I am seriously confused about what to do next.

Any ideas?