freddie vs. lloyds

freddieireland
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well after waiting for nearly two months just to get a judge to allocate my case and give me a court date, i've just received a letter from clerkenwell and shoreditch county court advising me that my case has been 'transferred to the central london county court'. having 'phoned them it now appears that it has gone to the bottom of the pile there, so i will have to wait at least 3 weeks just for it to be seen by a judge who can then allocate me a date (or transfer my case again). i find this wholly unacceptable after waiting so long already, has anyone else experienced this? any advice as to how to speed things up/ what to do about this would be much appreciated. i think i should file some sort of complaint surely?

You may want to complain to HMCS here:

Information About...

I have had cases (not bank charges) transferred around courts for months getting no where. I presently have a matter that I obtained judgement for for last Oct and it is still being shunted around various courts and I still do not have an enforcement hearing date.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

ha ha! in all seriousness i just typed it out, printed it then took it to the postroom here at work and sent it! then didnt bother saving it, sorry. was a bit of a rush job with the usual cliches; 'i had to pay for this 'service'' and 'imagine my surprise when......' etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!!:D :D

Sorry to hear about your job, hope you get sorted soon.

Don't forget to let the Court know they've settled, there is a letter here if you want to use it:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/post-487345.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)