arrow global/rma resolve/tomlin order

derek1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I entered into a Tomlin Order with Arrow in Feb 2013. We agreed to a final settlement amount of £552.27 payable monthly at £15.34 starting on the 31st March 2013. I had a letter through after about 4 months saying I hadn't paid anything and we realised I hadn't put a reference number on the bank transfers, the amounts I had paid were found and put against my account.

On Saturday I received a letter saying thst RMA Resolve are now managing my account on behalf of Arrow and if the balance is wrong or if I don't think the letter is for me to contact them.

The balance wax £483.44 as at the 22/09/2014

I called my bank and they read out the dates that I had paid -18 payments in all. I called RMA and

the nightmare begins.

They have never heard of a Tomlin Order, they have been sent the account as Arrow say I have only paid £32 odd! I have to email the Tomlin to them (a trip to the local library as our scanner has packed up), email proof of payment (£5.00 for the bank to produce statements plus a 40min round walk to our local branch), then they will have a meeting about the best way forward!

I called Arrow to be told nothing to do with them now.

What can I claim back in compensation? The Tomlin says they should review every 6 months and they haven't but apart from this I have kept my side of the agreement. I have checked the accoun details and reference number of Arrow and it is all correct.

Any advice?

Thanks