Vanquis, Mackenzie Hall help required plz...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That's very good news for Hadituptohere. How do you protect your credit file though as mine is ruined by them too. I was just about to start on my case with Vanquis and doubling/tripling of debts by fees and interest but although I'm confident that the same applies, it is still stuck there reaping havoc on my file. How about others in this situation?

Your right dx it has been a while since my dealings with Cabot, and sent the wrong letter out. Despite that as you say it's a result until the next dca tries it on with this one.. I will look into scanning and posting the letter later today.

Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

As Promised.... Not uploaded anything for a long time so hope this works

account zero.pdf

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

Purchased in good faith? Nope. They just bought it in bulk and couldnt care less if it had any disputes against it. They know they are on to a full loss, so they still tried to make themselves look good in the process.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Exactly.. Funny I got this letter without actually sending any letter rubbishing their statement of account and requesting removal of default markers there processing, I sent my letter on the 9th and this letter was dated the 5th received on the 10th

Hadituptohere