Statute barred overdraft debt?

lexbubbles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So as far as they are concerned where is your last address?

Is it somewhere that you would get mail if they sent it?

The address they have on file is where I lived from Sep-08 to Jan-09. The bank wouldn't let me change it when I moved (roughly a year before they sold the debt on) so that's the only one they have and would have passed on.

In 2009 I was on the electoral register at my family's home in Hampshire (since that was my 'permanent address' and I only lived in London during term-time), but have since been taken off of there.

No, I wouldn't get any mail that was sent to the address the bank had on file (London). It was a University halls of residence and would either be returned as 'not at this address' or thrown away.

No letters have ever been received at my last recorded electoral register address (Hampshire). So looks like they never tried writing to me there at all - even before I was removed from the register in 2010. They phoned the landline there once (so they clearly had those details!), my nan told them to sod off, and they never tried any contact there again. The original DCA didn't seem to be very persistent :|

• A credit report check in 2011 with experian did not show the Lloyds debt AT ALL
  • Current credit checks also do not show it (but I can't get them to go back far enough in the addresses to cover where I was living at the time so who knows)
  • I have checked with trustonline the Uni address, Hampshire address, and current address. No CCJs out on me at any of those (the 2 'on file' and where I live now which they don't have but better safe than sorry)