Its been a long time away!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3776 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Well thought I would get back in touch after a long long break.

Lots has happened but thought I would post what I have achieved in the last 6 months.

Have to get another mortgage and from having over 20 defaults on my credit file back in 2008 I had 5 defaults remaining.

So I got to work and here is the result:

Default 1 - was issued in 2010, got it back dated to 2007 and it fell off late last year.

Default 2- Issued in May 2008.

Checked the date of the default notice to when they issued it and it took them 5 months not the 28 days as per the notice.

Quick letter to them and they back dated it to Jan this year and has now fallen off file

Default 3 - was issued in 2010, they could not produce the original default notice but insisted it was issued.

Told them I will take them to Court and the judge would want to see the notice so either remove or show.

They removed the default notice.

Default 4, 5 - Again they could not find the original default noticed issued in 2008 so they removed.

All clear apart from some wrong late payment info back in 2008.

If this stops me getting a mortgage I am going to issue proceedings under the DPA and sue for damages.

They can not justify in any way why they are reporting the info but been stubbon they will not remove.

Luckily I have house insurance cover that hopefully will pay for the proceedings.

The motto here is 10 -15 years ago banks had all the wrong paper work and did not keep records.

Just ask to see the notices, if they can not produce grind them down.

Good Luck

HAK