Issue with Orange - Fraud ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3838 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Well, the story starts when my 18 month contract has ended and I have called orange to discuss upgrade as I was with them already 7 years and quite happy. Received an interesting quote and proceeded with the upgrade, was told that the phone will arrive within 3 days. After 3 days there is no phone, I have waited additional day and phoned orange, they apologised and said that within couple of days it should arrive. After a week, nothing, I phoned orange again and was told that there is an issue with warehouse and phone will be with me soon, after another week there is still no phone, I phoned orange again and was told that the phone actually hasn't even been sent yet. I complaint and was told that it will be sent next day delivery. Two days later still nothing, called again and was on the line with some sort of supervisor, he told me that this time he will take care of it and i will receive it tomorrow. Well you might guess , I did not. So I phoned orange and complaint I believe to the same supervisor, told him that I have never been treated like this and would like him to cancel the postage and I dont want the upgrade anymore, he than apologised and said that he will proceed with the cancellation, and he hope I will come back one day as he might have some good offers for me. Just to make sure I phoned the following day to make sure the contract has been terminated, and they have said that on the system I am no longer active customer and my last bill will arrive next month. Well few days later the phone arrived, so again , grabbed the phone and called the customer service, I have asked the to pick it up as I wasnt ready to pay for the postage. They refused and said this will be deducted from my last bill. I have done it , few weeks later last bill arrived with no deduction on it, full payment. Paid it, did not complaint as i was already fed up with them. Month later a bill for 800 pounds has arrived, for cancellation of the rolling contract... few letter from debt recovery. So i grabbed a phone and called the again, after 1h chat with them, again spoke to some manager, he apologised and said that its a mistake. Two weeks later, another 3 letters, plus a letter with threats of legal actions and from solicitors. Phoned orange again, and they said I am liable to pay the 800 pounds and the previous conversation is not on the system. I have sent couple of letters, spent at least 5 hours on the phone with them which cost me so far around 40 pounds, sent them the phone recorded and insured delivery which cost me 15 pounds.... every time I call them I need to start again and than they wont even have it on the system. I no longer know what to do, they are hustling me ... Please help, any advice will be useful.

Don't mess with customer (dis) service departments do some research get the name of the CEO and make a formal complaint at this level!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi and welcome to CAG

Two ways to deal. Email:-

[email protected]

but I prefer the direct route.

Send a letter to Olaf Swantee at:-

EE LIMITED

TRIDENT PLACE

MOSQUITO WAY

HATFIELD

HERTFORDSHIRE

UNITED KINGDOM

AL10 9BW

If you mark the envelope 'Private and Confidential' the letter should not be opened by the secretary but by the boss. This gets your complaint to where it needs to be.

At all times be polite but firm as this has the effect of putting them on the back foot rather than going in all guns blazing which gets their backs up.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE