CCJ issued by Capquest

preggers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3857 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there

Long story short

Husbands company failed due to fraudulent partner - he was a director so ended up being massively in debt

we have slowly worked our way through trying to clear up the mess - we still owe money but both credit files were looking much healthier - until yesterday when I checked his to see a CCJ for £399 from last month - issued by capquest regarding an old company mobile from orange

We received no paperwork regarding this -

and in August this year I had written to capquest to ask for a full and final hoping to clear it fully

They replied that they had no record of it

so I contacted Experian to have a notice of correction put against the entry on hubbys credit file

which they did

and lo and behold now we have a ccj!

Typically I cant find the letter they sent me to say they have no record - only the emails to and from Experian asking for a NOC

I phoned the court but as it is 6 wks old it cannot be removed although the clerk did say to try to have it removed as it wasn't sent to the correct address

I phoned capquest and spoke to a mini hitler who refused to be of any help atall until I paid some of the amount outstanding

so where does all that leave us............

Is it worth applying to court to try and get ccj removed?

It will be paid in a couple of months so then should read satisfied but that wont be of any help to us when we try to find a mortgage will it?

Have I a leg to stand on as they it sent to wrong address ?

sorry if this is all a bit muddled but Im in shock - all the hard work done to clear up our credit files seems to have been for nothing!!

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will be along soon enough to sort things out for you. They are brilliant on here and are also helping me out with my daughter's Capquest nightmare. Good luck.

Lloyds TSB claim £1896.27

Need to send DPA to Barclaycard and Barclays Bank

Have CapQuest always been aware of your address?

Have you moved recently?

If you get the judgements set aside that will put the claim back to the starting point and you will be given the opportunity of defending the claim.

What would your defence be?