Visa Dispute

stuckinarut11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3855 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Logged a visa dispute with my bank for a holiday which was not as described. ended up flying home after 2 days.

The charge back was logged and extra information provided and then i was sent a letter saying claim will be investigated and money refunded in meantime.

Money never arrived so phoned to chase up to be told claim has been declined as services have been received. Have made a complaint regarding this and the outcome is that the bank say services have been received and I cannot make a claim under services not as described as there strict guidelines on what reasons a dispute can be made.

Can anyone advice how i can get this dispute actioned

Having just reviewed the paperwork I have discovered the payment was processed over telepehone by another branch as the card system was down in the booking branch.

surely this should have been processed cnp cardholder not present although the receipt posted to me by other branch states verified by Signiture. Can I request the bank obtain a copy of this so called signed transaction