Schedule Of Charges

callum.golding
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I have run through my statements and highlighted all charges, and then subtracted the refunds. I am now ready to send my preliminary letter, however I'm not sure what is meant by schedule of charges. Is this a list of charges and refunds plus dates with a subtotal, or do I send back a copy of all the statements with the amounts highlighted?

Thanks for your help,

Callum

Won** Barclays claim-in FULL

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

Won ** Natwest claim-in FULL

After LBA

12th July 2007

...starting Alliance & Leicester claim

24th September 2007

Hey Callum

I had to do the same a few weeks ago. What i did was went into the bank templates library which is in the main forum near top of the page and then scrolled down to the interest calculation spreadsheets.

In these their are many spreadsheets for all types of claims. I am keeping it simple and not claiming interest until the court stage, so i clicked on the spreadsheet that was titled without interest. The rest is explained for you on how to fill it out but basically you need to list a few personal details i.e. account number, name, address etc. Then date of each charge, type of charge (paid referral, unpaid outs), amount they charged you, and when you have entered all these charges the spreadsheet will automatically add up all charges and provide a sub total for your claim at the top of the spreadsheet. Print it off and send to your bank along with your first letter!

Hope that helps??

Upplewood

Yes thanks for that upplewood,

Below is a snippet example of how I have laid out my spreadsheet to inlcude the refunds already given. Would this be acceptable? I've also hiden the interest columns for now.

(details etc etc)

CLEARED TRANSACTION £30.00 23/10/2006

CLEARED TRANSACTION £30.00 23/10/2006.....

Sub Total £1,330.00

...Refund £30

Refund £30...

Sub Total £275.00

GRAND TOTAL (Charges- Refunds)£1,055.00

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007

That looks good to me Callum

I think the general idea is that as long as you list every charge clearly, date it and provide amount so they have a complete breakdown of what you are claiming back and the total (minus refunds) then you are fine

on to the next stage mate:grin:

Upplewood

good luck! keep us posted on the outcome :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18th October

RBS - £1543.40

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18th October

Statements received 2nd November

Prelim sent 3rd November

LBA sent 21st November

Hi again,

I have one last niggle before I send a complete list of charges with my pre letter. All the refunded charges are listed on my statements as 'Refund' then the amount. However there are two amounts of 25 listed without saying refund but have next to them (U/C Day3 Num Items). Any idea what this means?

Thanks

Callum

1 week before court date

26th March 2007

After LBA

12th July 2007

24th September 2007