Major problems with pdf file

phoenix11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6414 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know why I can't use the downloadable N1 form?

I can only print the pages with no information. I can enter as far as the brief details of clam bit but not the Value before I get:

Portable Document Format has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm desperately running out of time - can't do it online because of messed up refunds and not having the money in the account right now.

I'll be so glad when this is all over - it's really stressful trying to make sure I get it all right and I do find it very difficult to understand it all.

bumsies

oh - the rest of it came out bold too.

I'm desperately running out of time - can't do it online because of messed up refunds and not having the money in the account right now.

I'll be so glad when this is all over - it's really stressful trying to make sure I get it all right and I do find it very difficult to understand it all.

bumsies

Hi phonex

I am having trouble downloading the basic spreadsheet for recovrery of my £2495 from barclays, They have now written after my last demand( i totted up all the chargews from the statements they sent and its 2495. I am now accepting i will get tready for COURT but have not yet managed to fill out the spread sheets, Maybe I am stupid but i can seem to download the spreadsheets. ANY IDEAS?

:)i have been hit by 36 tons of truck and i have had Cancer, I survived both.I will NEVERGIVEUP Barclays look out i want my £ back

Nevergiveup - I've just used the first simple spreadheet from this page because I can't understand the others - this one works - fill it in and then click File/Save As and save it where you want it to go:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Michael, - thanks for your imput - unfortunately using a pen right now is extremely painful due to arthritis. Typing is marginally less so.

Trying to print out the pdf file causes my browser to crash as well.

However, I'm working on another solution.