lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your input dx, and I understand The Mould is unwell, and that this site is voluntary, but................? I was not refuting to either of these facts?

I was merely pointing out that this forum is absent over the last 48 hours' of members who give up their time to assure us, those who are desperate for advice........

And the only reply or input I have had tonight is from you dx? To comment on my last post of 2.am this morning? Perhaps an earlier acknowledgement to my post with your above comment, would have left me feeling reassured, instead of fearful even more?????????

Wendyboats remains puzzled but grateful for dxs comment

Dear Watson

I havenot abandoned you and I am certain that no other fellow member of Cag haseither.

As hasbeen correctly pointed out by Site Team member dx, I am not in good health at the present timeand my wife also suffers from multiple sclerosis secondary progressive, we havetwo young children to care for also, therefore, my time is severely restrictedfrom helping you and many others.

Allposts here on your case by me or on any fellow members’ case is purelyvoluntary on an as and when I am able tobasis. Please be patient Watson, your case, with thehelp and support and advice from all of us who have posted here for you hasmade tremendous advances for the same.

As I said;“The doorway is opening”, the trustee is writing to your ex-husband and she hasstated that she is willing to consider other options other than a forced saleof your home.

Asregards your N244 application, I would respectfully refer you to my post # 400 on pg 20 and my post #415 onpg 21, which will remind you that substantive legal admin is involved in thedrafting/preparation and filing and serving of the same and that I am simply not wellenough to undertake and complete this task for you at the present time,if I was in good health Watson, yourN244 and your Appellants notice would have already been filed to the Courts –N244 to High Court and Appellant’s notice and application for variation of timeto the Court of Appeal and served on the trustee’s sols, but, sadly, I regret to say, that I am not in good and proper shape to draftall of this legal admin for you Watson.

Further, as the trustee has clearly indicatedthat she is considering other options as opposed a forced sale of your home (whichis a very positive situation for you at this present time). I would advise that you to wait and see what her proposals are to resolvethis matter without the forced sale of your home and also discuss the contentsof her letter sent to your ex-husband and ask him to support you through thismost testing time. (I do hope that youand ex-husband are on good terms with each other)

Pleaseupdate us all as regards the trustee’s letter to your husband and indeed anycorrespondence that you receive from her/or her sols acting in this matter.

In themeantime, I will take this window of opportunity that I have been graced withto peruse the attachments that you have uploaded here, then, whenI can, I shall post up myopinion/help/advice and support on the same.

You arenot alone Watson, goodness me, if I hada magic wand, I would make all your troubles disappear, but no such instrument exists in this world, but what you do have Watson, is many, many,kind hearted, good natured and compassionate people here who are all tryingtheir best, as and when they can, to help you on this matter.

Neverforget – you are not alone, we are all here with you and we all have the mostdeepest humane and compassionate feelings for you and we are all trying very hard to pull the plug on the oceanof injustice that you are drowning in.

Hold onWatson, the carriage is being driven at full speed and the horses pulling itare not being spurred, but the coach and four will drive through this injusticethat you are inflicted with and free you therefrom.

Kindregards

The Mould

Watson

I (we) all need to know the reason(s) as to why your direct debit to the credit agreement was cancelled/ not honoured! Can you please she some light on this, in the alternative, contact your bank and ask to know why these particular payments to the original creditor were stopped/not honoured because you did not cancel the same.

Kind regards

The Mould

Watson

Please also attach the default notice that you received from original creditor - minus personal details.

The attachments on the credit agreement are very difficult to read, therefore, if you are not able to post up the default notice (following dx's advice on posting docs), then please post up the default notice exactly as it is written therein - word for word, including wording that is typed in bold lettering, the date stated on the default notice letter and the date stated by which you are required the remedy before by.

Further, please confirm if the arrears stated in the default notice are correct, compare this with the payments as shown on your bank statements against your own records of this credit agreement against the statements of accounts for the same provided by the original creditor.

Happy Birthday for the other day, you are in my thoughts every day, I need you to understand Watson, that there will be days when I cannot respond to you, this really hurts me Watson, please hold on because I am riding out to you.

My kindest regards

Your friend

The Mould

PS. By the way my friends call me Mouldy or Sherlock

update.............interest by media given tonight, as in one of the main TV investigation channels and have been following this story! ...........Also no help in filling in N244 for was forthcoming as promised, as Agency not qualified to do so !

As prior post suggested, from yesterday, my case features highly on, pro-bono forum, the one that changed her mind, and this fact turns my stomach ............

As for all that has been said above..............I have become too ill to comment, or continue, and I want to thank everyone at this time for trying to help me, but as you can guess, I need someone to have the legal, and moral,ability to take this injustice from my neck, and bring the end of Lowell port folio one using the courts, and the ignorance of district judges, and the end to legal aid being denied, to challenge all injustice of this kind,.......... its apparent to me that's never going to happen if some one legally qualified dose not help me !!

Will keep you updated..........Kind Regards Wendx

Edited by wendyboats

update.............interest by media given tonight, as in one of the main TV investigation channels and have been following this story! ...........Also no help in filling in N244 for was forthcoming as promised, as Agency not qualified to do so !

As prior post suggested, from yesterday, my case features highly on, pro-bono forum, the one that changed her mind, and this fact turns my stomach ............

As for all that has been said above..............I have become too ill to comment, or continue, and I want to thank everyone at this time for trying to help me, but as you can guess, I need someone to have the legal, and moral,ability to take this injustice from my neck, and bring the end of Lowell port folio one using the courts, and the ignorance of district judges, and the end to legal aid being denied, to challenge all injustice of this kind,.......... its apparent to me that's never going to happen if some one legally qualified dose not help me !!

Will keep you updated..........Kind Regards Wendx

Dear Watson

I do have the legal and moral ability to help you, but as Ihave stated earlier on your case, I amsimply too unwell to undertake the drafting/preparation of all necessary formsfor you to simply place your signature on and then file and serve the same.

I am legally qualified to help you and recognised in thelegal profession as such with a recognised designated title; however, notwithstanding my admission that this is notmy area of law, if I was in good health,then I would have drafted everything you need for you, before I became unwell, I did this for many fellow Cag members.

I am fully aware of your illness and what is does to you andthat it varies from hour to hour each day, in this regard, I fully understandyour disappointment thus far, this isevident from your postings here. Pleaselet your disappointment pass like water under a bridge, we are all here tryingour damn hardest to help you, but we all have commitments and responsibilitiesthat must be upheld first, otherwise if we fail to maintain the same, then itis logical and fair to say that we will fail to help you.

Please try to be patient, the trustee is looking atalternatives to a forced sale of your home, your thread/case reported here and all the material posted here by allfellow Cag members has caused this “change of heart” from the trustee, CAG ISWORKING FOR YOU (I am not shouting Watson, merely empathising that you haveadvanced your position in the positive by coming here and the help, advice,support that you have received by many fellow Cag members by doing so.

As I stated earlier, wait until you are furnished with the contentsof trustees’ letter to you ex-husband and her correspondence to you as regardsa resolution to this matter that will not involve a forced sale of your home.

I gave a promise to you at the beginning of this matter thatI would not leave go of your hand until this matter is resolved, as of the date hereof, I have not broken the same.

Post me up the default notice Watson that I asked you for,and that is an Order my dear fellow!

Further, tell me the reason as to why your direct debitsfailed to meet the monthly payments of the credit agreement, when, at the timeof this failure you had sufficient funds in your bank account to meet thesame. This is also an Order Watson!

221b Baker Street wants and needs this informationrequested.

Kind regards

The Mould

The Mould,

You are an absolute saint (and I know you don't believe in religion!).

DD

Again, DD, you embarrass me with your heart warming comments, I am truly grateful for such compassion.

You are correct of course, I believe that God and religion are two entirely separate entities, one is man-made, the other? Well, religion never made a heart.

Wendy/Watson is in despair, this is understandable given the injustice that she has clearly suffered. I say this to you Watson, there is a song by the late and great Mr Michael Jackson - it is called "You are not alone", listen to the lyrics Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Dear Watson

I do have the legal and moral ability to help you, but as Ihave stated earlier on your case, I amsimply too unwell to undertake the drafting/preparation of all necessary formsfor you to simply place your signature on and then file and serve the same.

I am legally qualified to help you and recognised in thelegal profession as such with a recognised designated title; however, notwithstanding my admission that this is notmy area of law, if I was in good health,then I would have drafted everything you need for you, before I became unwell, I did this for many fellow Cag members.

I am fully aware of your illness and what is does to you andthat it varies from hour to hour each day, in this regard, I fully understandyour disappointment thus far, this isevident from your postings here. Pleaselet your disappointment pass like water under a bridge, we are all here tryingour damn hardest to help you, but we all have commitments and responsibilitiesthat must be upheld first, otherwise if we fail to maintain the same, then itis logical and fair to say that we will fail to help you.

Please try to be patient, the trustee is looking atalternatives to a forced sale of your home, your thread/case reported here and all the material posted here by allfellow Cag members has caused this “change of heart” from the trustee, CAG ISWORKING FOR YOU (I am not shouting Watson, merely empathising that you haveadvanced your position in the positive by coming here and the help, advice,support that you have received by many fellow Cag members by doing so.

As I stated earlier, wait until you are furnished with the contentsof trustees’ letter to you ex-husband and her correspondence to you as regardsa resolution to this matter that will not involve a forced sale of your home.

I gave a promise to you at the beginning of this matter thatI would not leave go of your hand until this matter is resolved, as of the date hereof, I have not broken the same.

Post me up the default notice Watson that I asked you for,and that is an Order my dear fellow!

Further, tell me the reason as to why your direct debitsfailed to meet the monthly payments of the credit agreement, when, at the timeof this failure you had sufficient funds in your bank account to meet thesame. This is also an Order Watson!

221b Baker Street wants and needs this informationrequested.

Kind regards

The Mould

Dear Mould and all................I was not referring to you kind Sir or anyone else on this forum who has been kind enough to post on this thread, even when its been something I never wanted to hear!

You all have been brilliant and PLEASE believe me I do not know what I would have done without you all, I, Wendy meant all those out their who iv tried to help me and have not even bothered to respond even with a no?

I am going to attempt another go at uploading in a few hours' time, so wish me luck guys xx

The Mould, Watson has never ever meant to in ply you are not here for me..........sometimes i am misunderstood, you are my hero and my light in the darkness and all your posts have filled my heart with hope and kindness, as has all who have put posts on my thread, love you all:hug:

Dear Mould and all................I was not referring to you kind Sir or anyone else on this forum who has been kind enough to post on this thread, even when its been something I never wanted to hear!

You all have been brilliant and PLEASE believe me I do not know what I would have done without you all, I, Wendy meant all those out their who iv tried to help me and have not even bothered to respond even with a no?

I am going to attempt another go at uploading in a few hours' time, so wish me luck guys xx

The Mould, Watson has never ever meant to in ply you are not here for me..........sometimes i am misunderstood, you are my hero and my light in the darkness and all your posts have filled my heart with hope and kindness, as has all who have put posts on my thread, love you all:hug:

Thank you for your post here Watson.

I do not believe for one minuet that your recent posts aresingled out in an adverse manner specifically for me.

The sols that have worked on your case have, to my mind, failed you Watson, they should have applied for freezinginjunction immediately against the trustee in respect of your property and thenfiled an application to Court of Appeal seeking an Order for granting variation of time to appeal thebankruptcy judgment and the valid reasons for such a lateapplication for your appeal to annulthis bankruptcy Order and all grounds and evidence in support thereof ought to have been filed and served therewith.

You are my Watson, Iam your Holmes, if you see the movies ofall of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s novels regarding these characters, you will find that there will be times where Iappear to be quite curt with you and issue demands that you undertakespecific tasks relating to the case in hand, this is not because I see myself as a leaderor your master , but rather it is a case that I require you to find out certainmaterial facts relevant to your case (or the case) and I find myself frustrated with not havingthese facts to hand, which will help meto solve the case and establish that the facts of it cannot be refuted, I, therefore, may appear at times as though I amwithout proper gentlemanly manners, butI need to do what I do and I need you to do as I ask, which are matters that you are very good at, because I cannot be in two places at the sametime.

Your findings and mine in the matter are put together topresent the case and end the wrong that has been done. At thepresent time the service of the statutory default information is missing, I need this info, regardless of the credit agreement, which, asit happens, only the Court has the powerto determine the enforceability thereof.

The default notice and ppi element of the creditagreement is what I need now.

Further, if youshould hear from the trustee or if your ex-husband should inform you as to thecontents of trustees’ letter, thenreport back here on the same as soon asyou can Watson.

Kind regards

Mouldy

Who is really trying for you. A star will shine in your name, you will notsee it with your own eyes, not even man’s telescopes will see it; it will shine on you Watson and your enemieswill become your friends, if they do notbow down and show you compassion, then you will rise and become theirinvincible enemy and they will lay slain at your feet and you will not raise asingle piece of iron in your hand to fell them and they shall fall in thesefields and never rise again if theyshould dare charge against you, when I have spoken out in your Defence andwarned them to show mercy upon you.

I am The Mould

hope this is it? if it is I will do rest x

Watson

Thank you for the above. It only contains your credit agreement, which, at the present time I am not interested in.

Please post up the statutory default notice for me to peruse.

Drive on Watson, and don't spur the horses!

Kind regards

Mouldy

Further Watson,

This direct debit element of your case; how did it become possible that your monthly payments were not paid from your bank account when you had thousands of pounds in there?

Find out, get the facts, give facts to me here.

Godzilla (this is a very deep and meaningful statement in my world)

Kind regards

The Mould

Further Watson,

This direct debit element of your case; how did it become possible that your monthly payments were not paid from your bank account when you had thousands of pounds in there?

Find out, get the facts, give facts to me here.

Godzilla (this is a very deep and meaningful statement in my world)

Kind regards

The Mould

I would like to that myself? I was never told my monthly DD was not covering the amount needed to keep my account in good shape I would like to upload statements next as it speaks for its self Mouldy x

hope ok ??

Thank you Watson, I shall now peruse these attatchments.

In the meantime, has your ex-husband received any correspondence from the trustee? Get on this Watson and let me know of the outcome.

Kind regards

Mouldy

Thank you Watson, I shall now peruse these attatchments.

In the meantime, has your ex-husband received any correspondence from the trustee? Get on this Watson and let me know of the outcome.

Kind regards

Mouldy

Thank you ,sorry if some are same tried to send first middle and last statements for its interesting reading if not got all I will try again as am getting hang of it now!

No word from Trustee or her Sols its very, very strange Mouldy xx

Thank you Watson for your reply and attachments.

This £850.35 claimed as due under the original creditagreement, is this figure correct and please post up the default notice for thisaccount and finally please confirm – re-confirm if original credit agreementhad mis-sold ppi (this will save me time re-reading your thread/case).

Forget about the mobile phone bills at present time.

Kind regards

Mouldy

Thank you Watson for your reply and attachments.

This £850.35 claimed as due under the original creditagreement, is this figure correct and please post up the default notice for thisaccount and finally please confirm – re-confirm if original credit agreementhad mis-sold ppi (this will save me time re-reading your thread/case).

Forget about the mobile phone bills at present time.

Kind regards

Mouldy

Watson not sure what you mean by is this right total ? I thought I put up defaults 1 and 2 for Capone ? let me know ill do again, these are their totals? Yes... PPI was done when I applied via internet I thought I had to have it as it was ticked ?

Hi wendyboats,

I'm so glad you are back with us.

You are never alone, and we're all on your side, but sometimes for various reasons we aren't online for a day or two. :juggle:

And I personally just don't have the experience of fighting anything like this.

The Mould really is your hero.

Hang in there, and follow the instructions to the letter. :-)

:grouphug:

DDx

Hi wendyboats,

I'm so glad you are back with us.

You are never alone, and we're all on your side, but sometimes for various reasons we aren't online for a day or two. :juggle:

And I personally just don't have the experience of fighting anything like this.

The Mould really is your hero.

Hang in there, and follow the instructions to the letter. :-)

:grouphug:

DDx

Thank you DD and everyone here at CAG................Mouldy is my hero and much, much more, because I have become so scared at who I can trust on this case, as so much has happened to us as a family during these last couple of months that are at the moment unexplainable !

And that's why I have sounded paranoid and become paranoid:madgrin: But am not that kind of person, quite the opposite in fact, I am well known for picking up on things and my gut instinct has NEVER been wrong and with us all working together we will bring their house down!

I am however very scared about filing actions in court in case I do it wrong and mess up at the most important hurdle, but I will take the N244 form to the courts tomorrow and leave blank what I am not sure of and hope the lady at the counter will help me .

Big Hugs DD :grouphug: and thank you all for not giving up on me and my strange nocturnal habits :biggrin1:xxxx

Watson not sure what you mean by is this right total ? I thought I put up defaults 1 and 2 for Capone ? let me know ill do again, these are their totals? Yes... PPI was done when I applied via internet I thought I had to have it as it was ticked ?

My lack of information regarding this account comes from moving (from address card was issued) in Feb,2007, x 2 times, first was not a permanent address but at daughters, till May, 07, and then i private rented till Nov,07,when we brought the house now under Bankruptcy .

Capone new were I was at all times, and my understanding was my DD would cover agreed amount each month that insured payments were enough to cover all to keep CCA ..........and if not I would be notified I never received one letter or call ?

My bank statement were on 3 monthly intervals and so I never received all of them and so did not notice, I closed bank in April 2008 as they used my incapacity benefit to pay a high and illegal bank fee which I challenged and closed account.

I honestly never gave the Capone account any thought as I believed the PPI was paying it ? Put also into the mix I had only just started a recovery from a complete physical and emotional break down , and it left me with some memory loss and other permanent illnesses.

Hope this helps xx

Sorry to interupt but just popped in to wish you Wendy, all the luck in the world in sorting this mess out. Best wishes xx

I am soooooooooooooooo sorry I forgot to thank you for your best wishes ( I think?) it was a bit mad on here that day so am not sure as its easy to miss posts when its busy..........but thank you and all the best to you too :wink:x

wendyboats,

I do understand that some days are worse than others. We all feel like that. You, me, and The Mould.

I was in bits yesterday and howling. We all have low days.

Please remember that if we aren't here it does not mean we don't care.

I won't be around until the middle of next week but I'll be thinking of you and hope when I get back there has been some positive news for you.

DDxxxx