Amazon - where are they?

ladycoke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:???:I bought a Dyson DC24 a couple of years ago. After less than one year something happened and the brushes stopped turning and it lost suction. At the time I was in the process of move house so I left the hoover and moved.

6 mths ago I bought another Dyson DC24 from Amazon. The same symptoms have occurred! Has anyone encountered this problem before? I am wondering if it is a weakness in the machine!

Does anyone know how I can get the matter dealt with? I am finding it impossible to acquire a contact number or address for Amazon? If 'no', is it possible for me to contact Dyson direct?

Please help

ladycoke

how did you pay?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I work for Amazon but only at a distribution centre you can contact them via this link you have to enter your phone number and they will phone you. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us?#b

Sign in and select something else - look at drop down menu (no.2) select other none order questions - then click call us.

• Haha 1

Hello themiz

You are absolutely wonderful! I have just followed your guidelines and I was called back within seconds. Amazon are sending me details of the name of the courier who will come to collect the Dyson and Amazon will be processing a refund today.

God bless you. I wish all my problems could be so easily resolved. Thank you - Thank you - Thank you

Regards

ladycoke

Hello themiz

You are absolutely wonderful! I have just followed your guidelines and I was called back within seconds. Amazon are sending me details of the name of the courier who will come to collect the Dyson and Amazon will be processing a refund today.

God bless you. I wish all my problems could be so easily resolved. Thank you - Thank you - Thank you

Regards

ladycoke

Glad it got sorted out for you :)