Just recieved a call from HSBC!

lesleyhaworth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If it were me i would still be chuckling, dont let them dictate what happens next, the timetable is now yours and they follow your lead.

No doubt they migh thave soemthing to say if they fail to meet the deadline fo rthe LBA, hopefully a 100% offer to repay.

If not looks like another claim being put in.

Of course how you handle this is entirely up to you, but i personally would avoid discussing this over the phone, calls to HSBC have been known not to have taken place, and you basically have no record of what was said.

I did tell HSBC i woudl not discuss my claims other than in wiritng, in the hope that clarity was then available to all parties in this matter.

They have not rung me since to discuss my account.

I love the smell of banks coughing up refunds first thing in the morning.

HSBC, they tried they failed, they coughed up in full

To all the others beware i am heading your way next.

Thanks to the both of you. I've not heard anything since so the clock is still ticking! I also told them not to contact via the phone for the same reason - not being able to keep a record of the conversation but hey! this is HSBC were talking about! :lol: Update to follow shortly and hopefully, a successful one!