Chris P Vs Barclays

Chrisp7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

Hey Chris

I think you need a cuppa tea and a biccy.

Chances are your bundles won't ever been seen by anyone however, the link above gives all you need. Ring the court and confirm whether they require your court bundle by today - and if so, what time do they close and make sure you have somewhere to park and the right change!

As a bundle provides the background of what has happened as well as the legal arguments for/against a case, you should include all correspondence and the Notices can be included (you won't get penalised for putting them in!)

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Hi Welshcakes, thanks for the advice:) I had a cup or ten of tea today and finally have my bundle almost done, just the T&C's to go!

Barclays - Going to court

Lloyds - LBA stage

Barclaycard - LBA stage

Guys, I sent off the bundles - however the Barclays one didnt get there on time - it was 1 day late because of the strike - do you think this permissable?

Lloyds - LBA stage

Barclaycard - LBA stage

Hi Chris

I would imagine the court would accept it. Have the court confirmed that they are in receipt of the Defendant's Bundle? It's unlikely that the court would Strike it out under the circumstances.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Good stuff, have been offered a settlement!:) Should I just accept it? Or do you think I should ask for all addition charges that have accrued since after my claim (probably a few hundred pounds) - am I just being greedy?

Lloyds - LBA stage

Barclaycard - LBA stage

Crisp7, The usual advice is that you have an up-to-date Schedule of Charges ready for when you speak to the Lit'n Team which includes your full claim, interest to date plus all court costs. You can then also ask that they include banks charges incurred SINCE your initial claim amounting to £xxx. Have a list of these charges ready to send to Lit'n if they need. They should add on the recent charges and settle in full.

Good luck, Slick

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)