housing benefit

wjamie23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello hope someone can help me i am currently living with a family member at the moment since i cannot afford to live on my own as i'm only on JSA.

My housing benefit gets paid for and i am paying £25pw plus £25 extra a month for braodband so in total a £125 each month and i have worked out that the food is getting paid by me as well as the gas and electric so could someone please tell me if this is fair as there on benefits as well but they don't seem to put any money towards food shopping and there's 3 of us in the household

thanks

This isn't really a benefits question - it's up to you and your housemates to determine who pays for what. If you're paying all the shared bills that does seem a bit unfair, I suppose.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

hello thanks for replying sorry but i was not sure where to put this but thanks and just needed to know that before i say anything i needed to know if it was fair or not as i have been out of work for almost 2 years and get turned down for jobs any money i left over from my JSA cannot do anything with what i have left