Repossession questioned by deeds not being signed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are trying to post a link to a case, it is easier if you see if it is available here

http://www.bailii.org

And then just cut and paste a link

Here you go

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup.cgi?doc=/nie/cases/NIHC/Master/2013/2013_NIMaster_3.html&query=title+(+Melbourne+)&method=boolean

Yes Mark, I am Bones

HI All,

Read this, sadly it is not to do with DEEDS and I am not trying to take you in another direction. Then I will tell you a story of how they handled this,

http://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/markup.cgi?doc=/nie/cases/NIHC/Master/2013/2013_NIMaster_3.html&query=melbourne+and+mortgages+and+v+and+berry&method=boolean

All

Read this sadly it is not to do with DEEDS, but I will tell you a story that comes from this

Ok.... I have the general 'gist'.....what's the 'story'?

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Hi Kegi...

This thread was to do with Is It Me's friend defending possession of his/her home....we have put an application into the Chamber to determine the deed as you know.

by deed you mean the charge deed yes or no

When I say the 'securitisation' stem falls away... I refer to the FACT that any reliance on possession of Is It Me's friends home as party to that scheme will fall away..once the deed is determined as void..

again you refer to the charge deed yes or no

We are dealing with and making sure the house is not repossessed at first instance......the application to the Chamber will do that : )

again as above yes or no and this you say has to be signed by both, if not its void in your view

The Chamber are more than capable of directing Is It Me and his her friend and the Lender as to what will be next steps.......if Is It Me's friend takes issue with those next steps for whatever reason.....we shall be here to deal with that....either way...

The 'mortgage'....is the 'disposition'....that relates to the registered estate.......so, yes....we are saying the 'mortgage' 'goes away'.... Is It Me's friend has no power to 'mortgage' the registered estate as you will know from the 'main points' posted above....

so now you are referring to the title deed yes or no

if yes does that mean all those who go before the chamber have to have in their hands a title deed that has the lenders name in the owners section along side the borrowers to back up their claim

If not what is it that proves the borrower has mortgaged his registered estate as you know I have title deeds that don't have

the lenders name anywhere but in the charges section

If you are referring to the 'debt'......which I assume you are......then the 'debt'......as far as I understand it....and reliance on the court for an order to support it....would need to be founded on a valid 'agreement'..... one that meets section 2 of the lpmpa 1989.....to avoid the statute of frauds part IV I believe.......

I was but in relation to the charge deed which if void would make the loan unsecured , without the mortgage a different kettle of fish altogether

Apple

kegi

Hi All,

If you have read the Link then you will see this is justice at work... right.

Now, this was the result of around eighteen months research you might call it a 'Test Case', and yes you will have noticed that the Laws in NI in relation to Deeds are different to England & Wales. But that something we are researching and feel it is only a matter of time before we nail it. However, moving on;

As I said this was a test case, we not only got it in under the radar but they were asleep at the wheel. Surprisingly, they let it go by, didn't even appeal. On hindsight they probably did not want to draw further attention to it.

So moving on from there, another sub-prime Lender was served, it was one of the ones already mentioned on this thread. It is fair to say that we were laughed at and I would refer you to a post I think BIGPHIL61 made earlier on the three stages, however, they were ballsy, had some heavy duty Senior Barristers in their camp but we took them in there and we chinned them... Remember the Law is the Law and no one is above it.

But guess what happened next... that right they bought us off.... confidentiallity agreement etc,etc. No public record etc,etc.

Now we go about this business in a quiet manner making applications to court and getting Bought Off, Time after Time after Time. Needless to say no ones is getting antwhere near the courts these days with these type of claims.

You will or should be aware of this type of negoiation, you know the one were your solicitor says to you ' now this is a fifty fifty ball', I think you then need to get into the minds of people, the Lender certainly is, and when they throw substantail numbers at you, that is, your mortgage will become easily affordable and we will cover all the costs, then what are you to say.

For our part it is hard to find an evangalist for this cause to date. We are saving people from being evicted and hopefully establishing a new foundation upon which they can build. So for the meantime we will continue to operate in rescue mode but one day one day soon we will turn this tide.

Remember it's just a numbers game to them, it's not a Legal game, it's a dirty game and they are well up for it.

STOP UNLAWFUL REPOSSESSIONS - SIGN THE PETITION NOW

Hi All,

If you have read the Link then you will see this is justice at work... right.

Now, this was the result of around eighteen months research you might call it a 'Test Case', and yes you will have noticed that the Laws in NI in relation to Deeds are different to England & Wales. But that something we are researching and feel it is only a matter of time before we nail it. However, moving on;

As I said this was a test case, we not only got it in under the radar but they were asleep at the wheel. Surprisingly, they let it go by, didn't even appeal. On hindsight they probably did not want to draw further attention to it.

So moving on from there, another sub-prime Lender was served, it was one of the ones already mentioned on this thread. It is fair to say that we were laughed at and I would refer you to a post I think BIGPHIL61 made earlier on the three stages, however, they were ballsy, had some heavy duty Senior Barristers in their camp but we took them in there and we chinned them... Remember the Law is the Law and no one is above it.

But guess what happened next... that right they bought us off.... confidentiallity agreement etc,etc. No public record etc,etc.

Now we go about this business in a quiet manner making applications to court and getting Bought Off, Time after Time after Time. Needless to say no ones is getting antwhere near the courts these days with these type of claims.

You will or should be aware of this type of negoiation, you know the one were your solicitor says to you ' now this is a fifty fifty ball', I think you then need to get into the minds of people, the Lender certainly is, and when they throw substantail numbers at you, that is, your mortgage will become easily affordable and we will cover all the costs, then what are you to say.

For our part it is hard to find an evangalist for this cause to date. We are saving people from being evicted and hopefully establishing a new foundation upon which they can build. So for the meantime we will continue to operate in rescue mode but one day one day soon we will turn this tide.

Remember it's just a numbers game to them, it's not a Legal game, it's a dirty game and they are well up for it.

Gotcha..... as you know they tried this with Is It Me and his friend.... he rebuked the offer.......why settle for an affordable unlawful mortgage against a registered estate.....by way of a compromise agreement.....when you can achieve all with.....- no unlawful mortgage....no compromise...all within the LAW??

You guys need to look see how you can overcome that compromise agreement....it is tantamount to a perversion of justice.......:sad:

We are not for allowing any such perversion of justice to prevent this matter going alllll the way.....and I mean....aaaaalllllll the way!!

The Chamber have a right to determine the deed.....the lender has a duty to acknowledge the order of the Chamber....

It may be 'numbers'to them....but it is JUSTICE to borrowers......Borrowers are not intended to be a 'tool' by which the lender can keep abreast of their 'certain activities'.....for those activities are unlawful.....it will be stopped......

Apple

Edited by applecart

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

kegi

Hi Kegi

I made my points quite clearly.....all reference to the Deed is the Deed.....nothing less nothing more....I am no point referring to the 'title register'.......they are two separate documents.

If the deed is void...there is no security.... if there is no separate agreement....there is no CCJ for default of a loan agreement.....if no ccj.....no chance of a charging order....

Your choice of words and termination needs to be looked at.....

Try to understand the 'mortgage' as separate from the 'security' as separate from the 'debt' as separate from an 'approved form of charge' as separate from the 'title document'

Apple

Hi all

Good evening I see lol

I question what is going on here again and some of the people that post here and it's not being paranoid but looking to see who books on and posts and those that do not, stealth mode please what are we now lol

GiveHimaMask

The first time for a lonnngggg time I,ve been called a stealth weapon or even having one lol note to my wife here

As for an evangelist I used to know Rev Billy Graham so may be I could be as this WILL GO ALL the way you watching!

I have seen what they do to people and how much help them and the state give to people which is nothing , they got 10p per week which they asked to be sent every week [costs more to post ]

There all now in the toilet lol

Hi all

Good evening I see lol

I question what is going on here again and some of the people that post here and it's not being paranoid but looking to see who books on and posts and those that do not, stealth mode please what are we now lol

GiveHimaMask

The first time for a lonnngggg time I,ve been called a stealth weapon or even having one lol note to my wife here

As for an evangelist I used to know Rev Billy Graham so may be I could be as this WILL GO ALL the way you watching!

I have seen what they do to people and how much help them and the state give to people which is nothing , they got 10p per week which they asked to be sent every week [costs more to post ]

There all now in the toilet lol

It is imperative that it goes to the Chamber..... we cannot allow the colour of their money...(our money) to pervert an actual decision that is wholeheartedly going to the favor of every Borrower countrywide......

I keep asking for stealth power....i wanted the guinea pig to become a horse....the missus has been complaining......let's see if the site team can remove those posts....our marriages are at stake....lol

Apple

It is imperative that it goes to the Chamber..... we cannot allow the colour of their money...(our money) to pervert an actual decision that is wholeheartedly going to the favor of every Borrower countrywide......

I keep asking for stealth power....i wanted the guinea pig to become a horse....the missus has been complaining......let's see if the site team can remove those posts....our marriages are at stake....lol

Apple

Hi Apple IS IT ME and everyone else just a thought i had earlier,As you know our mortgages have been sold on to the third parties i'e bondsmen and share holders does this mean that we may hold shares in our own mortgages could it be possible ? just a thought..

pj

e-petition is live please sign it.. unlawful repossessions..!!!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/56915

Hi Apple / IS IT ME

The compromise agreement is the starter course it is serving it's purpose in the meantime, while we finish off the main course.

I have no doubt that this will not go all the way, so in an effort to move the thread forward cause I feel it needs to, that is, what is the resolution.

Imagine for a moment your standing outside the Chamber sometime in the near future, you have your order, you have your champange or if your anything like those big boss Lenders that could be Champange & Cocaine (ha ha), where do you go from there bearing in mind you have just lead the ground work for the removal of the security on everyone's mortgage?

Let's explore this as I feel it is as important as the issue of this thread. Let's see if there is area in which we might assert some influence.

I know it's late but we can do it when it suits, over a period of time if necessary, invite some more in to the debate if you get my gist.

Hi Apple / IS IT ME

The compromise agreement is the starter course it is serving it's purpose in the meantime, while we finish off the main course.

I have no doubt that this will not go all the way, so in an effort to move the thread forward cause I feel it needs to, that is, what is the resolution.

Imagine for a moment your standing outside the Chamber sometime in the near future, you have your order, you have your champange or if your anything like those big boss Lenders that could be Champange & Cocaine (ha ha), where do you go from there bearing in mind you have just lead the ground work for the removal of the security on everyone's mortgage?

Let's explore this as I feel it is as important as the issue of this thread. Let's see if there is area in which we might assert some influence.

I know it's late but we can do it when it suits, over a period of time if necessary, invite some more in to the debate if you get my gist.

Hi Ya;

we are not at this stage looking to divulge that detail......some things are best left un-said until absolutely necessary.... ; )

lenders view these threads..... we are not looking to let them see the complete pack of cards.....if you get my gist?

Apple

Oh by the way IS IT ME, you know what they say, 'it's not what you've got it's how you use it'... or is that just how the little guy says it

No...it's says something like...it's not the 'size'....but how you use it....load of rubbish really.... women are not fooled anymore.... I should know....i've neen divorced at least 4 times now...lol

Apple

Hi p.j

This is one of the points I am trying to make. for example your pension might be in it, your insurance might be dependant upon it. Think of Mortgage Backed Securities as a rabbit hole who knows how deep it goes. As I illustrated earlier this could be worth 2 Trillion and that is only the MBS the next question is where has this been reinvested? And what will that effect?

Hi p.j

This is one of the points I am trying to make. for example your pension might be in it, your insurance might be dependant upon it. Think of Mortgage Backed Securities as a rabbit hole who knows how deep it goes. As I illustrated earlier this could be worth 2 Trillion and that is only the MBS the next question is where has this been reinvested? And what will that effect?

Hi GiveHimaMask it does make sense when you look at it we may unwittingly own shares in the mortgage ...

pj

e-petition is live please sign it.. unlawful repossessions..!!!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/56915

Hi p.j

Impossible....mortgages of registered land are unlawful.....do you want to claim shares to unlawful activity??

Apple

Hi p.j

I do hear and see where you are coming from..... however, this is straying away from the main issues.....we are waiting for a determination from the Chamber...we have no need to sign or entertain any lender compromise agreements......

The LAW is the only compromise....granted in NI they are dealing that way....and we do not lose sight of that.....however.....we are following due process.... the deed is void....there is no defence......the lenders charge will be discharged without need to sign any compromise agreement : )

Apple

Hi Apple,

I totally get your gist, I would not suggest that you show your hand on this thread and you must not misconstrue that I would try to acheive it. No not me.

What I would like to explore with your help and others is what they will do, (the Lenders) so we might anticipate their moves.

Give it some thought and we will spaek soon.

Good Nite All

No Apple lol was just a thought ...

pj

Thought not...: )

I am being serious here..................

so, there will be no compromise.....there is no need to compromise.....there is no amount of money that will circumvent the LAW that will give every borrower in the UK the justice they rightly deserve .....

Apple

Hi Apple,

I totally get your gist, I would not suggest that you show your hand on this thread and you must not misconstrue that I would try to acheive it. No not me.

What I would like to explore with your help and others is what they will do, (the Lenders) so we might anticipate their moves.

Give it some thought and we will spaek soon.

Good Nite All

I hear you..... ; )

Good Night.

Apple

Hi p.j

Apple is right, you won’t own shares in your mortgage, but other folk will, namely; note holders or as you say bondholders. Remember the Mortgage Sale Agreement. Someone has bought your mortgage but not an individual more likely, a financial Institution like a pension scheme, a saving scheme, an assurance scheme an insurance scheme etc, etc. You may have put a little money at one time into something, something that will pay you out later, in the future, you would call it an investment. So the MBS is one such investment scheme, a rather good one I would think to the investor, it’s on its face a low risk investment, and offers predictable returns year on year, it’s structured in such a way that you can step in and step out of it at anytime. But, sadly, this scheme is not for you or me or the little guy no, this is for the investment houses and the high net worth individuals.

So where do these investment houses get their money, that’s right from the likes of you and me, the public. Therefore, you might unknowingly own part of your neighbour’s house and he might own part of yours. Now this all works just great while you make and others make their monthly mortgage payments, remember the MSA, it projects the returns and guarantees them, all based on your predictable monthly mortgage payment but, remember that’s not only yours but, millions of monthly mortgage payments.

Now these investments ultimately make money and where might you think that goes, that’s right, it goes to work every hour of everyday, so you might not only own part of your neighbours home, you may be helping him to buy his car, insure it etc, etc, in fact anything that would offer a payment scheme over a period of time, that’s a good area for this money because you know what, they can securitise that as well. Now this is all good, for to make this work you need people, and people need jobs and your government need the people to have jobs.

Imagine all this, brought about by your monthly mortgage payment, its fringing magic, its unbelievable, its sweeeeeetttttttttt. You could say your money is helping the world go round.

This is possibly a part of the ‘IT’ that Lord Turner and his team at the FSA did not understand... you know the ‘IT’ that had they known then, then they would not have allowed it. You’ll note from Apple’s signature at the bottom, the bit that starts ‘errors’ will this is one of those errors that have been ratified into Law.

So there you have it, a simplistic overview of a Mortgage Backed Securities Scheme. There is in all likely hood we all have an indirect involvement in it.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks