I'm confused about updated claim

chrisw3290
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I got a letter and need some advise. It says Living expenses 67.50 but I was getting 56.00 and I'm under 25 and what is a disability income gunantee. Also it said a amount I was due to get backdated but I have no had overpayments but I got a lot less. I don't know if its a error of of living expences and payments as I don't know thanks

I won the trunibinal as my psyicist help me before the appeal meetibg I was on assassment rate of 56.50. But I got a letter saying they got arrears of X amount but 20 percent ish was missing. I don't know if budgeg loans take any but I've only got 56quid since clainsate

When did you win your appeal? Without more information, it will be difficult to answer your question. But here are a few general principles.

• Once you've been found unfit for work, the fact that you're under 25 doesn't matter - you should get paid the basic rate of ESA for those over 25 (which is currently about £71 per week) plus whatever "component" you're entitled to.
  • The WRAG component, for those in the Work Related Activity Group, is about £25 per week
  • The Support Component, for those in the Support Group, is about £30 per week
  • Which component you receive may have been specified by the Tribunal but if not, the DWP will decide

You should be paid arrears of any component backdated to the day the decision was taken to stop your payments, or to week 14 of your claim if your medical didn't take place in the first 13 weeks.

Budgeting Loans are just that - loans, and the DWP can recover them from your benefit payments. What I'd do now is call the Benefit Centre that pays your claim and ask for an explanation of how your payments have been calculated. Once you know that, you can figure out if any mistakes have been made.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

If you're in the support group and are on a low income, you receive an extra £14 a week enhanced disability premium / disability income guarantee.

Missed that, yes. This is true.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Ok I will call them on monday as the start of the claim is end of august 2011. As I was on the basic 56.50 I think this should of been x amount. But do they do two payments if they hold some for checks