What Rights Do I Have?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have had my HTC One X for just under a year now and it has a 2 year warranty.

I started noticing a problem with it that is known on the internet. I booked it in for a repair and they sent it back within 7 days. Almost straight away the problem was back so I booked it in for the second repair. They told me in the second repair they never done anything as they could not find a fault with the phone and sent it back. When I received it and turned it on the problem was still there. I contacted them and after speaking with a senior member and sending video proof of the fault they took around 1 week to decide to book it in for a third repair.

I was just wondering what rights do I have here if the phone comes back to me still not working.

(it is being picked up today for its third repair under 1 month)

Can I demand a replacement or refund etc?

All help is appreciated,

Thanks.

It is getting picked up today so I will give them 5 days and then I will contact them.

I don't care if they send that one back working as long as it is fault free but if not and they keep going on about repairs I will say to them that I am entitled to a upgrade or replacement.