British gas & EDF energy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI i am looking for help regarding letters i am reciving from DEF energy.

i moved into a property in april of last year and step up for my supplier to be british gas. I was sent aletter confirming that my new supplier is now british gas.

since april of last year i have been paying british gas £58 per month by DD for my gas.

in december of last year i was sent a letter from EDF energy saying that i had not been been paying for my energy supply. i have explained to EDF Energy that i had changed supplier and my new supplier was British gas.

after checking my address online on my BG account i noticed that the address as a different address. I have contacted BG to inform them of this and the address has now been corrected.

i have then recived a letter to state i have not been paying for my supply from BG since august and that i have cancelled my DD. After containg the bank i was informed that the DD was cancelled by BG.

so all in all i have payed BG £406 For a supply i was getting off EDF Energy. i have now been hit with a bill for over £800 off EDF stating i must pay for the gas i have recived.

i contacted BG regarding a refund of the sums i have payed for a supply that i had not been reciving form them selves and was informed that the most they could refund is £132.

this is origanally a fault on BG's behalf and they are saying its down to me to set up a payment plan with EDF to repay the sums there requeting and that i need to take up the complant with EDF

I have wrote letters to both BG & EDF explaining in detail whats happend and never seem to get anyware its as if no one wants to deal with it.

i would really like some help from someone as im getting to the point were its strssing me out and starting to get me down

thanks in advanced.