DCA left a message on my WORK answerphone - Motormile

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am absolutely fuming. They left a very explicit message making it quite clear who they were on my work answerphone which is obviously a work phone as the message states the department and hospital. They are threatening to turn up on my doorstep (they have my old address) but nevertheless, I'm so angry I could spit. I have previously offered them monthly repayments which they turned down as they said it was too low (was £30 a month for a £500 debt).

Hi

When leaving messages they shouldn't be too specific on what the issue is.

If they have said it was XXX debt collectors or made specific statements regarding any financial matter they could be in trouble. Is the message still there? Did anyone else hear it? can you physically copy the message? (play the message then record it on your phone)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

What immature little clowns, calling your place of work IS psychological harassment, I wouldn't put up with that.

OFT&TS first port of call to complain too, then Ofcom, your local MP, BBC Watchdog, and local press, which foolish clown outfit was it?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

It was Motormile Finance. They've left another message on my work phone today, despite me emailing them to tell them never to leave messages on my work phone. The message said "Hello this is XXX from Motormile Finance. We are due to carry out a doorstep visit at your property. To avoid the unnecessary embarrassment of us turning up unannounced, please telephone bla blah blah to make an appointment. Luckily, I was in the office on my own at the time but anybody could have heard the message and it is so obviously a debt collector. I am beyond furious with the scumbags

I am absolutely fuming. They left a very explicit message making it quite clear who they were on my work answerphone which is obviously a work phone as the message states the department and hospital. They are threatening to turn up on my doorstep (they have my old address) but nevertheless, I'm so angry I could spit. I have previously offered them monthly repayments which they turned down as they said it was too low (was £30 a month for a £500 debt).

Hi I'm working on a ''project'' regarding the conduct of MMF regarding another matter involving improper actions if you would like me to include your case in a group complaint to the OFT, please PM me the details, as full as you feel comfortable with divulging, I will happily add it to my report.

If you would like me to draft a letter for you initially to stop MMFs phone contact just let me know and I will do it straight away.

BRIGADIER2JCS

Site Team.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: