Various PPI Claims started

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First time I've been on this site for a while (was a big user back in 2006 when the bank charges were being reclaimed).

Decided to go after PPI now and have made a few calls to banks/ credit card etc, so we'll see where that goes.

This thread is mainly to do with Creation Consumer Finance (or the B'tards from Belfast as I call them).

I've had no end of grief from them and also ended up having to pay about £3000 for a £1000 suite I bought from Land of Leather.

It was purely by chance that I was calling them a couple of days ago and I just thought I'd ask "Did I have PPI on this?".

They confirmed that I did, so its time to get the boxing gloves on.

SAR being sent away today......

Also, I had a loan from Welcome finance about 10 years ago, b

ut cant find any info/ paperwork for it, so that could be another one.

1/9/06 RBS claim #1

8/11/06 - claim settled

17/11 claim #2 started - incl creditcard

30/11 - CC statements received

31/11 - Prelims issued - RBS paying up, only M/C to go)

If any of my advice/ info has been helpful, please click the scales:D

Please also remember that any advice is given from my own experience and in good faith as a lay person. If in doubt, please contact a qualified professional:)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, update........SAR sent to Creation finance in Belfast. Questionaires completed for Welcome finance (being done through Aviva), and NRAM (possible mortgage and secured loan)RBS - old mortgage (contact made by phone) and RBS Credit card (contact made by phone). Cant think of anyone else I've borrowed off, so I'm just trying my luck with anyone that I have.Interestingly.........This morning, i received a letter from RBS telling me that "they have recently identified that we have incorrectly applied unarranged overdraft fees and debit interest to your account"...... The upshot is that they are paying me back over a grand, and not any mention of PPI. Coincidence????? I hadn't even asked about overpayment of fees etc.hmm......

1/9/06 RBS claim #1

8/11/06 - claim settled

17/11 claim #2 started - incl creditcard

30/11 - CC statements received

31/11 - Prelims issued - RBS paying up, only M/C to go)

If any of my advice/ info has been helpful, please click the scales:D

Please also remember that any advice is given from my own experience and in good faith as a lay person. If in doubt, please contact a qualified professional:)

• dx100uk changed the title to Various PPI Claims started