Battleaxe does MBNA

Guest Battleaxe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Axe I think we know what is happening at Chester.

I keep having dreams of thousands of headless chickens running around :D

Ok just to keep you happy I'll write the letter this weekend :D

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battleaxe

Tam,

I am glad to see you are staying with the programme. Repeat after me, MBNA , MBNA, MBNA, help giving us our pay day.

MBNA. MBNA MBNA, will you ever learn the rules as to how we play?

Oh what a lovely day....

would be interesting to see your s85 letters as mine is going off on monday hopefully, sorry i love to copy too, a lil cut copy and paste, an amalgamation here, touch up there, and voila we have a snotty letter heading for the fax machine and off to MBNA (sorry im using faxes at the moment as a) i dont want to waste postage on them, b) i get a receipt and c) some burk in the customer advocate office gave the number out :p)

Thanks

23/11/06 HSBC **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - GE Capital - **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - MBNA - charges and interest **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - Welcome Finance - Prelim sent for mis-sold PPI

Hi battleaxe, i received an email from the sunday mirror too, though i wasnt available to make the interview.

So your actually in it then yeah ?

how cool ;-)

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Guest Battleaxe

Yep, apparently the article appears tomorrow. haven't seen what has been written. That photogapher had better have done a good job. i hate having photos taken at the best of times.

THanks for this thread.

I only found this site after I sent my letter for the charges against me.

I sent them on January 19th 2007.

I did not send the £10.00 for the fee.

Will they just ignore the letters and I have to send another?

Guest Battleaxe

Ah, you do have to send the £10.00 fee. Send another request, send a £10.00 crossed postal order and send it recorded delivery. you will have to start the clock ticking again I am afraid.

Will it be possible for me to refer to my last letter?

Annoying, I'll have to do the recorded delivery this time around.

Thanks.

I originally had my account witrh Royal Bank of Scotland and I was informed it was taken over by MBNA. It had now become part of CSL.

Are there any threads about this?

I do have to note that I have never had a card from MBNA and have been attempting to pay my debt.

I've actually paid more than the total debt and now paying for the charges.

Guest Battleaxe

You need to start your own thread in the MBNA Forum (of course). I don't about CSL, someone else will know, or could do a search by typing CSL and see what comes up.

Is there a MOD who can move these posts to nemogbr's own thread?

POnce you are set up we will keep an eye on you and help where we can.

Tam,

I am glad to see you are staying with the programme. Repeat after me, MBNA , MBNA, MBNA, help giving us our pay day.

MBNA. MBNA MBNA, will you ever learn the rules as to how we play?

Oh what a lovely day....

LMAO Axe :D

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Yep, apparently the article appears tomorrow. haven't seen what has been written. That photogapher had better have done a good job. i hate having photos taken at the best of times.

My ex wife was interviewed and photographed for a newspaper article some years ago and they never used it, although she did appear on a TV news programme. Don't be surprised if your bit doesnt appear as they will have interviewed several people and have limited space so wont use them all.

You need to start your own thread in the MBNA Forum (of course). I don't about CSL, someone else will know, or could do a search by typing CSL and see what comes up.

Once nemogbr has a thread started in the mBNA forum just PM any passing mod to get the posts moved Axe :)

morning abttleaxe..hmmm dead on midday actually ;-)

just scanned through the daily mirror hoping to get a look at the article about you, then realised it was someone from glasgow ;-(

ahh well im hoping this guy continues with this every week or maybe every few weeks.

Im going to keep updating him in real time with my progress to see if this makes a difference, im also updating my local MP,and 3 local newpapers in real time ;-) muhaha

I sent three letters on friday to various people in MBNA using a modified version of your SAR, added some and took some away and came up with a masterpeice ;-)

thanks battleaxe

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

Guest Battleaxe

Seeing I can't accept money, just click my scales. LOL.

Yeah, I got out of warm bed, got dressed and around to get the papers, tiny peice. I had the idea it was going to be a feature spread of five people from around the country. Oh well, these things happen. it really doesn't tell you how to claim you money back and they make it sound so easy. I hope they step the campaign up a notch and make it stronger.

I am sure if we keep on fighting the word will spread and yes, the local media need apprising as well our MP's.

That;'s okay.

I don't want to start a thread until I get the ball rolling on my side.

I'll send the letters to the new addresses I founf in this Forum.

THanks Battleaxe.

Hey battleaxe,

when they finally give me my SAR details and i put together a list of charges, do you think i stand a chance if i lump in with that my mis-sold PPI charges too ?

on what basis am i claiming the PPI back you ask ? i was self employed through the entire period (and it was pushed onto me over the phone, where they insisted it would cover a self emplyed person)

I have demanded the tape recording back in the SAR aswell, which will be funny if they actually send it.

Also i was going to claim my own costs back with the claim @

£125 per day (by the time they pay probably x 10 days lol justified by the fact i actually earn double that in a day so fair i reckon)

postage

ink cartridges for printer

stationary

actual charges + dailly interest

compound contractual interest 27.9%

Mis-sold PPI (self employed) £1450 + interest

what ya reckon hun ?

;-) muhaha

Guest Battleaxe

You can't claim the £125.00 a day, you can give it a go, but it wont stand up in court, unless you get a judge who really wants to sink the boot in. i think the most you claim going through the small claims is about £9.25 an hour and you have to prove that.

You can add in the ancillary costs and see what they think. Knowing MBNA they will suck a lemon and try to get out of it. i was successful and walked away with £100.00 for the non-compliance as well as my court costs.

I lumped out PPI charges in the claim, but cleary identified the PPI charges.

I hope you get a copy of the recording. I know others have and there are jumps in the recording.

Good luck

Guest Battleaxe

SENT ON BEHALF OF WILL WAREING

Dear Mrs Smith

Unfortunately Will Wareing and Gareth Tunnicliffe have been called out the office and will therefore have to cancel the conference call arranged with you.

I have been asked to arrange another call with you for next week and would be grateful therefore if you could let me have a day and time when this will be suitable. Both Will and Gareth are available any day except for the Monday.

Regards

Sara Edwards

Senior Legal Admin Assistant

Tel: 01244 672621

Fax: 01244 672044

Mailstop:474-086-01-10

email: catherine.s.edwards@mbna.com

I wonder what the little devils are cooking up? I am not in the mood now to discuss with them, I think we will down the legal route and get everything in writing from today onwards. My time is just as important of theirs. I re-organised everything for tomorrow.

SENT ON BEHALF OF WILL WAREING

Dear Mrs Smith

Unfortunately Will Wareing and Gareth Tunnicliffe have been called out the office and will therefore have to cancel the conference call arranged with you.

I have been asked to arrange another call with you for next week and would be grateful therefore if you could let me have a day and time when this will be suitable. Both Will and Gareth are available any day except for the Monday.

Regards

Sara Edwards

Senior Legal Admin Assistant

Tel: 01244 672621

Fax: 01244 672044

Mailstop:474-086-01-10

email: catherine.s.edwards@mbna.com

I wonder what the little devils are cooking up? I am not in the mood now to discuss with them, I think we will down the legal route and get everything in writing from today onwards. My time is just as important of theirs. I re-organised everything for tomorrow.

Oh for God's sake!!! That is outrageous! My own view is they know they haven't a leg to stand on. I wouldn't bother re-arranging Battleaxe, I imagine they will find an excuse for next week too. Let them face you in Court.

I am a bit worried I called Will Bill! How embarassing!!:eek:

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Guest The Terminator
Tam,

I am wondering what is going on in the background at Chester. C'mon tighten the screws on them. i still love the reaction to my Sec 85 that i can't default the bank. Roll on next Thursday and I will find out what they are proposing. Nothing will accepted until it is in writing.

Of course you can default the bank/creditor because I did it just before Christmas.There is nothing in the CCA(1974) that say's you can't default the creditor so come the end of the week the screw will be well and truly tightened.

Guest Battleaxe

Term,

I am wondering if Crap One will react the same way to section 85 defaults. we got a letter back this morning the ususal we are loojuing into crap signed by our good frien Mr Robery Udy.

ok thanks Battleaxe, thats what i will go for then.

am i right in thinking you can claim upto £200 in expert costs in the small claims court ?

that letter sucks i think your right they know they havnt got a leg to stand on and they are just stalling again as usual.

keep on banging away at the door hun sometime soon someone will have to open it.

Guest Battleaxe

Progenic,

I don't know how much you can claim in expert costs in small claims, why don't you ring the local court and ask.

Oh I have had several good results with Capital One and they think by giving me tiny morsels I will be grateful..No way they torment and kept the pressure on us for months all through the time we were Kent's cancer investigated, so I am in no mood to accept small morsels and then let them start in on us again.l I am going for the jugular now.