sp1ked v Halifax Cetelem PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It seems I can't yet post links....can add at 10 posts if anyone wants to see them.

I have the agreement from 2003 with Halifax Cetelem (pretty much identical to poster N.P's scans in another thread) that has a PPI value listed without stating it is PPI.

However, Halifax Cetelem (this is not Halifax Bank), went into liquidation sometime in the past 2 years. Nevertheless, I have seen information that implied they were bought by:

BNP Paribas

You can see on companiesintheuk they filed for change of address on 8th June 2011. Clicking through that link gives the address:

10 HAREWOOD AVENUE

LONDON

NW1 6AA

That address is currently for BNP Paribas. Additionally, Cetelem is a name used by BNP Paribas for personal finance in a variety of countries (though not the UK) [link removed].

Barclays Partner Services

According to poster angelahb in a thread on moneysavingexpert Barclays Partner Services paid out on a a PPI complaint regarding Cetelem.

Any advice as to how I can move this forward? At the moment I simply plan to FOS both and see what happens.