Argos.co.uk order

jojo1984
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am in the same predicament at the moment- ordered a bed for my daughter 8wks ago,should of been delived 3 days after. been emailing them evey week and complaing but been eiher fobbed off or ignored. I recieved an email 3 days ago saying the bed was out of stock would I please choose another. I emailed them back saying I was never ordering again and that they basically insulted me by even suggesting i would order from them again and that I wanted a full refund immediately and that I was going to take my complaint further.

Still havent been refunded.

How do I complain further and who with please?

Hi jojo

Was it Visa Debit? If it was, contact your Card Provider, ask to do a Chargeback:-

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards/

Further info, the OFT Guide on Distance Selling:-

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft698.pdf/

online using my debit card

Yes, explain what item hasn't been delivered and the value you are claiming. They will contact Argos.

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers.

I ordered another item along with this that got delivered on time. So could I still ask for a charge back?