my benefit fraud but partner to go go for IUC?

mamto3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, im new here and im looking for advice on council tax benefit fraud?!

to cut a long story short, my partner and i split up in Feb 2011 so he moved out and i claimed single element of council tax, on a night out we met up n ended up spending night together resulting in us having another baby, we were still separated but in December last year(baby was born Jan 2) we decided to try and give it another go and he gradually started to stay more often to help me with baby and our other children has my daughter has asthma i also suffer with depression and i really needed his help!

my partner told me on few occasions to notify the council that he was back living with me but due to suffering PND i just totally forgot. back in June i received a letter informing me that i had to go for an IUC. it frightened me to death well anyway i went and admitted it and i am now paying £280 back, the problem i got now is they want to interview my partner and he doesn't want to go as he works for a neighboring local authority that will be merging with this authority and he also feels that now its being paid back he shouldn't have to go.

does anyone know what will happen if he doesn't go to the IUC?

Can some one help me please? Im new here and i need some advice>

I had to go for IUC and admitted the fraud and i owed £250ish. so im paying it back but now they want my partner in gfor IUC and hes not awilling to go cos as far has hes concerned the matter is dealt with as im paying it back!

im worried sick now though as what will happen if he doesnt go.

anyone no what will happen?