swift advances and roslyn king repossession papers

ccrl14
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help! I have a secured loan with swift advances that I am in arrears with. My income is less than it was when I first took it out as I only have 1 job now. When I took the loan out, Swift didnt ask for any income proof, just how much I was earning. I have now recieved court papers for possession of my property. I am worried sick. I have arrears on council tax and water rates, as well as various credit cards. I do not want to lose my house! I suffer from depression for which I have had periods of long term sick from work and I am still on the medication. Please advise me how to deal with these papers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ccrl14. Sorry you haven't had any help yet. I'll see if I can find someone to advise you.

Is your mortgage up to date, and does anyone else jointly own the house with you?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I have just realised that this is a duplicate thread, and the OP is getting help on the other one here. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?358367-help-and-advice-needed!!

Duplicate thread closed.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks