Interview Under Caution

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello I am a new member but have read through some of the threads that pertain to my situation.

However, this is slightly different, and I was hoping for a little advice.

My husband was initially called for an IUC two weeks ago. He suffers from congestive heart failure and is not at all well.

We are claiming housing benefit and he also gets pension credits. He is 65. The housing benefit does not touch the amount of rent we pay to a private landlord, there is a short fall of £700.00.

Obviously he had no idea what they were going to ask him. In fact the investigation was into me, not him, as I have been desperately trying to start a new business with an old friend in America. To that end we designed a free web site, in January, which they showed him at the interview, and my bank account. Our friend has been helping me out with the rent money with the hope that we could get a business going with the website. My husband has been unaware of my efforts as I wanted him to be as unstressed as possible. He has really not long for this world and I have been trying to keep him calm and content. The money paid to me was not income, just loans until we could get some business going. We have not, and have earned not a penny from this venture.

They have now written to me, to explain the situation. Following my husband's interview quite naturally he is worried, as am I. The payments have not been regular, only as and when our friend could afford to loan me the money. I am trying every which way to get a business going, because I cannot work full time away from home because of my husband's condition. I personally have claimed no benefits at all and been honest about my only income which is £400 rent from a BTL house that is now in negative equity.

Is there anyone who can give me some sound advice. I am quite happy to tell them truth just as I have here.

Thank you.