AKTIV KAPITAL once again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Second account with these guys that I apparently owe money on. This time £207.74 and I had already sent them a statute barred letter a couple of weeks back, but they have today come back with a claim that the Terms of the Limitation Act do not apply to this debt as a CCJ was made back 25/10/2003. Surely the fact this CCJ was done almost 9 years ago means they can't still chase this? CCJ or not?

There is no record of this on my credit files either.

What should I tell these fools? Seems like everyday they are trying it on lately.

As always, I thank you in advance for your help.

Write back saying that they had 6 years from the date of judgement to enforce payment using the CCJ. As the owners of the debt have not gone back to the court to extend the time to collect on the debt, then the CCJ is no longer relevant. Tell them that you do not wish to receive any communication from them again about this matter and if they wish to persist you require a letter from their compliance or legal manager providing details, of when the CCJ was refreshed in court.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread