what can i do lent the dept. for home and they ignore demands to pay back?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I needed to sell the house I lived in as was not able to afford the re payments. So. I was introduced to a couple that would buy home and. So. To get this done I had to lent the man the dept money $55,000 and have an paper agreement.

I. Realy need the money returned and am getting ignored have sent 2. Solicitors letters I am on a disability pension and can't deal with the pressure of this but can't afford not to get money back . The deal was for six months. Its now two years. I am struggling because of this

I note that you've already had a solicitor send letters on your behalf didn't he offer any advice if they ignored them?

Only that. We. Could end up in court. And expensive

I have got sol to put caviat on property. The borrower has demanded I remove it. Which I ignored

To be honest I think your only recourse will be to take him to court, I surmise the solicitors letters were basically LBA but there is nothing to stop you sending another giving him a fixed period to pay or come to some reasonable arrangement otherwise you will take him to court & possibly apply for his bankruptcy. If that happens he will lose the house as it will be seen as part of his assets.