Resolution Recoveries.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so as people know last year i had a tonne of PDL's which i cleared....

However recently i have been getting telephone calls resolution recoveries...... ie lend uk and lendingstream.

However to be a debt collector shouldnt this company be a licensed debt collector? have a consumer credit license?

Can they use a different name but use Lend UKs license?

Im trying to out them, and stop them hassling me for a pawlty amount i dont owe.

The magical thing is i called hiding behind a withheld number the number left by Resolution recoveries and i called again from behind a hidden numer Lend UK and i spoke to the same person. who claims to work for neither which i know isnt true.

I demanded they give their consumer credit license which they couldnt give.

also googling them brings up nothing no addresses, and nothing on companies house website.

isnt this a form of harassment.

Edited by ihateyes

If thryre trading ss a separate company then they need s license. Check companies house and see if its jjust the pdl under a diff name.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Oh and you NEED to get this to the OFT asap.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Oft it is then.

• Confused 1

Definitely an OFT job then.

well i spokt to OFT today.

And i received a call from a Manager at Lend Uk.

I reminded him any collection company must have a comsumer credit license, and that they should have also a business address, which i cant find at all.

I also reminded him, the the business also needs to be registered, which it isnt as i had checked companies house.

End result was my credit file will be corrected and thuis phantom balance written off.

Thats what i call a result.

Nice one! Congrats and well done!

One thing, did the OFT say that it would be corrected, or did the manager say it? If it was the manager, get back tot he OFT and let them know. They have shown that you caught on to their tactics and are trying to slink away.

The Lend Uk manager said they would correct it.... but that was after i demanded it be corrected, if they are not following procedure.

another PDL, another battle won. took 6months mind you.

May have took 6 months, but its over and done with. Just make sure you get confirmation in writing as some PDL's or DCA's have been known to come back a while later.

i asked for it in writing, as my trump card was when the my agreed the payment plan they emailled it to me and i followed it. it they made a mistake, not my problem