style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

reply that I will be sending back:-

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I do not appreciate you writing back to me asking me for exact reasons for the mis-selling of PPI on my account. I am sure that you are fully aware of all the reasons why you have been mis-selling PPI to your customers. One of the reasons why you have been selling PPI to customers is when they are either self-employed/unemployed, you only have to take a brief look at my account to realise that this applies to me. I would gratefully appreciate it if you did not waste anymore of my time by asking me questions that you could easily find out by yourself by taking a look at my account. I hope now that this can be resolved as quickly as possible.

no I didnt ims, I have had so many loans/CC over the years that I really wasnt looking forward to doing all the FOSQ's and also had the problem that I had to send some of them off to multiple addresses as for some companies no one was too sure where they should be sent! even tho I was going to do it, but i was discussing with a friend about the PPI claims and he told me that he also had many loans/CC and he simply wrote a simple letter to them asking for the refund to all the companies for which he was very successful with. so I adopted this strategy in hope that I will have the same success, and the ones that dont play ball I will then do it by the proper means as suggested on this site. I just thought doing it this way I might save myself a lot of time and aggro. I have had replies from Monument, Tesco and MBNA stating that they are investigating and will be in touch. I have had three exactly the same responses from barclaycard asking me to fill in the FOSQ but im sure these arent all to do with the same account but they havnt quoted the accounts in question and all have the same reference! And this reply from RBS which this thread is for!

Edited by d1cky