usenext / omega help needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i signed up for the trial on the 20th of dec 2011 and tried to cancel i believe i did cancel as confirm page appreared and canceled paypal

and trying to charge me from 21dec2011

however i got an e-mail a week ago saying i owe money a payment reminder from usenext paymentreminder at usenext.co for 14.95euro

now i get a e-mail from Omega Omega Credit Services accounts at ocs.gb.com saying that owe £34.26

as i tried to cancel and not used the account since the bandwith was used up

the account is closed and confirmation e-mail was sent to me lastweek from usenext

but usenext say they want the money

Our Reference: xxxxxxxxxxxx

6 digit phone ref: xxxxxxx

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx,

Account Name: Aviteo Ltd T/A Usenext

Account No.: xxxxxx Invoice No.: xxxxxxx

Current Balance: £34.26 UseNext Web Fees

We have been asked to contact you in relation to your UseNext account and to remind you that the above amount remains outstanding.

Please call 0844 474 0855 and enter reference xxxxxx to pay this account by credit or debit card, or pay online at wwwocs.gb.com/payments

If you have recently cancelled your account, the above relates to membership charges incurred prior to cancellation. You will recall that all trial packages and contracts are automatically extended in accordance with the UseNext Terms and Conditions which are available at wwwusenextcom. You confirmed your acceptance of these during the sign up process.

Omega Credit Services cannot answer technical questions about our clients’ service. Please contact UseNext Technical support at +49 1805 009602 or online at wwwusenextcom

If you have paid this account recently, please accept our apologies for having contacted you.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely

OMEGA CREDIT SERVICES

PLEASE CALL 0844 474 0855 AND USE REFERENCE 378226 TO PAY BY CARD,

OR MAKE PAYMENT ON-LINE ATwwwocs.gb.com/payments

IF SENDING PAYMENT BY CHEQUE, PLEASE QUOTE xxxxxxxxxxx ON THE REVERSE

For security and training purposes telephone calls may be recorded

Omega Credit Services, PO Box 171 Shrewsbury SY4 1ZZ t:0845 519 5546 Consumer Credit Licence Number: 628681.

UseNext Terms and Conditions

When signing up for the service, you confirmed that you had read and accepted the Terms & Conditions below:

1. I am of legal age.

2. By sending this form I submit a binding offer. This offer is accepted (conclusion of the contract) when I receive an e-mail of confirmation.

The contract enables me to:

a) Test UseNeXT for the next 2 weeks and download up to 3 Gigabyte for free!.

b) Unless I cancel within the test period, or upgrade to a different subscription package, I agree to join for only $11.25*/7,95 Euro per month - for a period of 12 month and get access to 15 Gigabytes download volume for each month. I understand that I may cancel at any time, such that my subscription is not renewed upon expiry. I acknowledge that unless I wish for my account to be automatically renewed for a further service period, I must provide notice of my wish not to renew, at least one day before the end date of the current term.

3. I have read through the terms and conditions and agree to join UseNeXT subject to these terms.

4. Right of withdrawal: I can withdraw my declaration directed on the conclusion of the contract within two weeks in written form without giving any reasons (e.g. using the support form, post, fax or online in the member area). The time allowed starts at the earliest with the receipt of this indoctrination. To ensure the time allowed for your withdrawal the duly dispatch of your withdrawal is sufficient. The withdrawal must be sent to:

Aviteo Ltd.

Gainsborough House

Customer Care

81 Oxford Street

London W1D 2EU

Great Britain

Fax: +49-700-873639813

Please note that this number's prefix depends on the country you live in. A list of prefix codes can be found under "Support Hotline".

Support form: usenextde

Member area: /usenextde

Exlusion of right of withdrawal: My right of withdrawal expires ahead of time if the execution of the service was started with my explicit approval or if I have started the execution myself (e.g. by downloading).

Effects of withdrawal: In case of an effective withdrawal both side's efforts have to be granted aback and incurred use (e.g. interests) has to be restored should the situation arise.

It is not possible to successfully sign up without explicitly confirming and accepting these contract conditions.

Note that in point (2) above, your membership of UseNext is extended until you notify UseNext that you wish to cancel. Omega Credit Services cannot do this for you. Omega Credit Services cannot answer technical questions about our clients’ service. Please contact UseNext technical support for assistance.

original e-mail from usenext

Payment reminder for your customer number xxxxxxxx

Mr. xxxxx,

we noticed that you have not yet paid the current invoice xxxxxxx for your contract 8629635. You can find the details for the invoice at the end of this email.

We are sure that this has happened by mistake. Thus we kindly ask you to authorize the payment. You can do so by clicking on the following link:

usenextcom/index.cfm?sInkaUUID=D117E126-4D56-4035-9110-160205E0F577

You can also update your payment details there if necessary. Please simply follow the instructions on the page.

Please authorize the payment until 01.05.2012 at the latest.

Please note that it can take up to 7 days before your account will be unblocked.

Only then can you enjoy UseNeXT in its entirety again:

- unlimited speed, unlimited volume

- unlimited access, 256 Bit SSL encrypted

- enjoy the rated best's unlimited quality

- unlimited great free support: we are available 24/7.

We would also like to let you know that the outstanding payment has not caused a

cancellation for your contract.

If you have any questions please contact our service center:

E-Mail:paymentreminderatusenext.com

Phone: +44 (0) 845 5195546

======================================================

Attachment: Your invoice

======================================================

Customer data:

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------

Invoice line item:

Invoice number: xxxxxxxx

Invoice date: xxxxxxxx

dunning charge

dunning charge:xxxxxxx

Number of Items: 1

Unit Price: 5,00 Euro

-------------------------------

[uNXDE212] UseNeXT 30

(21.Dez.2011 - 21.Jan.2012)

Number of Items: 1

Unit Price: 8,36 Euro

-------------------------------

Net Price: 13,36 Euro

Tax:

19% equals: 1,59 Euro

Total Price: 14,95 Euro

Date of issue: xxxxxxx

The invoice total contains overdue fines in the amount of 5 EUR.

Kind regards,

Your

UseNeXT team

==============================================================

usenextcom] - Next Generation Downloading

UseNeXT is a service provided by:

Aviteo Ltd.

Legally registered address:

Aviteo Ltd. Regional Branch

Josephspitalstrasse 15

80331 Munich

Commercial register number: HRB 153436

Tax number: 143/117/10088

Managing director: Christian Robert Schuetze

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aviteo Ltd. - Gainsborough House

81 Oxford Street

London W1D 2EU - Great Britain

Comp. Registration Office Cardiff No. 5069029

Please do not reply to this email! We do not control the mailbox, so you will

not get an answer.

For further inquiries to our support please click on

usenextcom/index.cfm?DL=sf

Edited by ukaviator
Account information removed

I received the same email from Omega this morning. I don`t believe this is for real! I tried replying with a "prove it" email but it was returned by mailer daemon..:???: tried their website and after non of those seem to be working (at the moment ?) I`ve found no evidence of this Omega (does it even exist?). Googled and I`ve found this website with all the complaints about Usenext! I try to forget them for now.

This Usenext / Aviteo Ltd has an outrageous customer service that`s for sure. I tried to cancel my account SEVERAL (!) times. Logged in cancelled, emailed through their website and paid for not even using their service just to finally be able to terminate it. They confirmed the cancellation! Again couple of months later they claim money from me, i was afraid they have the right to do it and it was only around £30-40 and I didn`t have proof of cancellation (I thought I needed one) so i paid again to let me go now! I`ve received an email from Usenext today saying that they couldn`t lift money from my paypal account! I cancelled the subscription in February after that confirmed cancellation and now they try me again? I managed to find my login details (again) and cancelled (again)! That`s when I received the Omega email right after that in about an hour!

Now they contacting me again this time threatening with this email. I`m so fed up I don`t even care if i have to go to court at this point, this can`t keep going on and on forever only because i once made a mistake and signed up with them!! I`d advise everyone to learn from this and NOT TO SIGN UP FOR THEIR SERVICE!! I tried to email Usenext support but it`s not possible only filling their web-form. Why is that??? So I can`t have proof of my complaints and request to them! This is ridiculous! It`s much worse than quitting a gym membership!! :-x

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: 2012/5/2

Subject: Aviteo T/as UseNext account

To:*******

Our Reference: 1205UXT1340***

6 digit phone ref: 277***

Dear *****

Account No.: 837**** Invoice No.: 223****

Current Balance: £34.26 UseNext Web Fees

We have been asked to contact you in relation to your UseNext account and to remind you that the above amount remains outstanding.

Please call 0844 474 0855 and enter reference 277*** to pay this account by credit or debit card, or pay online at www ocs.gb. com / payments. html

If you have recently cancelled your account, the above relates to membership charges incurred prior to cancellation. You will recall that all trial packages and contracts are automatically extended in accordance with the UseNext Terms and Conditions which are available at www usenext com. You confirmed your acceptance of these during the sign up process.

Omega Credit Services cannot answer technical questions about our clients’ service. Please contact UseNext Technical support at +49 1805 009602 or online at www usenext com.

If you have paid this account recently, please accept our apologies for having contacted you.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely

OMEGA CREDIT SERVICES

PLEASE CALL 0844 474 0855 AND USE REFERENCE 277007 TO PAY BY CARD,

OR MAKE PAYMENT ON-LINE AT www ocs. gb. com /payments. html

IF SENDING PAYMENT BY CHEQUE, PLEASE QUOTE 1205UXT1340651 ON THE REVERSE

For security and training purposes telephone calls may be recorded

Omega Credit Services, PO Box 171 Shrewsbury SY4 1ZZ t:0845 519 5546 Consumer Credit Licence Number: 628681

UseNext Terms and Conditions

When signing up for the service, you confirmed that you had read and accepted the Terms & Conditions below:

1. I am of legal age.

2. By sending this form I submit a binding offer. This offer is accepted (conclusion of the contract) when I receive an e-mail of confirmation.

The contract enables me to:

a) Test UseNeXT for the next 2 weeks and download up to 3 Gigabyte for free!.

b) Unless I cancel within the test period, or upgrade to a different subscription package, I agree to join for only $11.25*/7,95 Euro per month - for a period of 12 month and get access to 15 Gigabytes download volume for each month. I understand that I may cancel at any time, such that my subscription is not renewed upon expiry. I acknowledge that unless I wish for my account to be automatically renewed for a further service period, I must provide notice of my wish not to renew, at least one day before the end date of the current term.

3. I have read through the terms and conditions and agree to join UseNeXT subject to these terms.

4. Right of withdrawal: I can withdraw my declaration directed on the conclusion of the contract within two weeks in written form without giving any reasons (e.g. using the support form, post, fax or online in the member area). The time allowed starts at the earliest with the receipt of this indoctrination. To ensure the time allowed for your withdrawal the duly dispatch of your withdrawal is sufficient. The withdrawal must be sent to:

Aviteo Ltd.

Gainsborough House

Customer Care

81 Oxford Street

London W1D 2EU

Great Britain

Fax: +49-700-873639813

Please note that this number's prefix depends on the country you live in. A list of prefix codes can be found under "Support Hotline".

Support form: usenext. de

Member area: usenext. de

Exlusion of right of withdrawal: My right of withdrawal expires ahead of time if the execution of the service was started with my explicit approval or if I have started the execution myself (e.g. by downloading).

Effects of withdrawal: In case of an effective withdrawal both side's efforts have to be granted aback and incurred use (e.g. interests) has to be restored should the situation arise.

It is not possible to successfully sign up without explicitly confirming and accepting these contract conditions.

Note that in point (2) above, your membership of UseNext is extended until you notify UseNext that you wish to cancel. Omega Credit Services cannot do this for you. Omega Credit Services cannot answer technical questions about our clients’ service. Please contact UseNext technical support for assistance.

I also am in the same boat with dealings with this "company". The trial lapsed last year and I immediately cancelled within moments of it passing over - I did not use the account after about 1 day of the trial, as it was horrendous. I submitted a claim through paypal and got my money refunded, but usenext claim I still owe them for services which I was not privy too as my account was locked out after I cancelled / had a refund anyway.

Edited by whitenite2k

Can anybody share any suggestions / help at all? I've prepped the 'prove it' letter and I shall be posting it off on monday. Just wondering if anyone else has any insight. I'd also like to hear from the Usenext rep which is on here, as there have been a lot of very similar cases and I'd just like to get this resolved.

Dear customers,

First of all we are very sorry that you had inconveniences concerning our service.

Since we are keen on clarifying any misunderstandings we would like to explain the sign up process for your product.

After the registration for UseNeXT on our website you enter the free trial period which lasts for 14 days. As mentioned several times during the sign up process as well as in the TOS (which have to be accepted by the customer) you have to cancel our service during the trial period if you do not want your membership to be converted into a paid contract. You can cancel anytime via fax, support inquiry or simply by using the cancel button in the member area.

However, since we highly value customer satisfaction and are constantly trying to make our service as easy and transparent as possible, we would like to ask you to send an e-mail including your account details and describing your problem to [email protected]. We will then try to find a satisfactory solution.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT Team

• 2 weeks later...

i have had the same email which i on the day recieved sent mail to usenext about this too no end, my account was cancelled with them in 2011 i sent them all the info dates times, ect and today i receieved another demade from omega, how can i owe for a service canceled 24 months ago, no one will answer me from usenext and i see i aint the only one there trying to do over

And yet another one with the same problem.

On 7th March saw a debit on my account for £79.74 spoke to Paypal as I did not recognize the amount and was informed that it was for Usenet. Immediately raised a dispute which was upheld and the payment reversed on 16/3/12.

Nothing then heard until I got the following extract

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:08 AM

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject: UseNeXT - Payment reminder, Mr. XXXXXXXX

Payment reminder for your customer number XXXXXX

Mr. XXXXXXXX,

we noticed that you have not yet paid the current invoice XXXXXXXXX for your

contract XXXXXXX. You can find the details for the invoice at the end of

this

email.

We are sure that this has happened by mistake. Thus we kindly ask you to

authorize the payment. You can do so by clicking on the following link

Replied stating reasons for dispute and that it had been upheld by paypal. No reply to this email.

Then Omega started the latest being today to which I replied (Yes forgot I was a member here)

Thank you,

This amount is in dispute so if you wish to take court action then I shall be pleased to defend the same and claim damages from yourselves/Usenext.

I have contacted Usenext on 3rd May 2012 regarding this matter as as yet I have had no reply. I have also confirmed this fact to yourselves on 9th May 2012, 16th May 2012 and again today again with no response.

I reiterate I am not going to do anything about this matter until I had a response.

Keith XXXXXXXXX

Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:17 PM

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Subject: Urgent - Aviteo t/as Usenext

11A07B7C64D84C678DD58152DCA7F744@keithPC

Reference:

Automated Payment Ref:

Dear MrXXXXXXXXXXXX

Account No.: XXXXXXXXXX Invoice No.: XXXXXXXXXX

Account Total: £117.99 UseNext Web Fees

Despite our previous reminders we have not received payment for the amount as detailed above.

Please call 0844 474 0855and use reference XXXXXXXX, or make payment online at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unless we receive payment within 7 days, we shall advise our client to proceed with the following action:

Court Action:

Legal proceedings are initiated through our local County Court at which time additional Court and Solicitors costs of £60.00 will be added to the debt as well as any interest which may have accrued. Once our client has obtained a Judgment, further enforcement costs will be payable by yourself and the Judgment will remain on record for a period of six years.

If you are unable to pay in full immediately, make an initial payment now and call 0845 5195546 to discuss payment options.

Thank you in anticipation of your immediate payment.

Yours sincerely

OMEGA CREDIT SERVICES

Maybe Usenext Team would like to comment

Keith

Edited by kaybee327

Dear Keith,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are not able to give any statement without having your personal data, access information, etc.

Therefore, please send us an email including your account details and describing your problem to [email protected]. We will do our best to solve your problem.

We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT Team

Reply from Usenext

Hello Keith ,

thank you very much for your inquiry on 24.05.2012.

We would appreciate it if you rated the quality of the answer written below.

This helps us to improve our service for you. Find the link that takes you to

our rating system beneath our answer to your inquiry.

The answer to your inquiry:

We are hereby responding to your e-mail sent to [email protected]. Unfortunately, we cannot tell you anything else than what you have already been told by our support team. You signed up for our free trial period on 02/19/2012. On 03/04/2012 this free trial period expired. Up to this day we had not received a cancellation or any request to change the package. Therefore, in accordance with our terms and conditions, the free trial period was extended into our 30+ package, which offers you 30 GB per month for a period of twelve months and costs 95,35 €.

You canceled your contract on 03/09/2012. Since this was after your contract had already been extended, this cancellation was no longer valid for your free trial period, but only for the extension.

For these reasons, we kindly ask you again to please contact our billing department in order to pay your open bill.

We appreciate your understanding!

Link to our rating system:

http://usenext.com/UseNextDE/ShopInt/index.cfm?dl=sfb&sUUID=7FB95E72-CE92-F162-6EC721FCAEB0B357

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Your

UseNeXT team

www.usenext.com - Next Generation Downloading

UseNeXT is a service provided by:

Aviteo Ltd.

Legally registered address:

Aviteo Ltd. Regional Branch

Josephspitalstraße 15

80331 Munich

Commercial register number: HRB 153436

Tax number: 143/117/10088

Managing director: Christian Robert Schuetze

Aviteo Ltd. - Gainsborough House

81 Oxford Street

London W1D 2EU - Great Britain

Comp. Registration Office Cardiff No. 5069029

Please do not reply to this email! We do not control the mailbox, so you will

not get an answer.

For further inquiries to our support please click on

http://usenext.com/index.cfm?DL=sf

This was sent from support at usenext etc which is a dead address.

In other words this is what was said before and we aint gonna change it so reply via web site so you do not have any proof of what was said or when

Excellent service I do not think.

Keith

Dear Keith,

First of all we want to thank you for your feedback. In order to provide you with the required information we will gladly explain to you how you can have insight into the correspondence with our support team. You can simply log in to your member area where you will find the button “Mailbox”. Here you will have an overview of all the messages you sent us via our support form including the responses of our support team. Of course you will also find the contact details of the payment department in the corresponding e-mail.

Additionally, we would like to explain our extension process again to make it more transparent for you: To facilitate the use of our packages and to minimize the administrative charges, all of them are renewed automatically. In case you would not wish to continue using our service, you can easily cancel your contract so that no further extension will occur. Every cancellation becomes effective at the termination date of the current period, so you even have the opportunity of cancelling your contract at the last day before the next extension. On the contrary, a cancellation at the first day of a new extension effects the termination of the contract at the end date of the current plan. In the special case of our free trial period you can find all additions of relevance in our terms and conditions. Cancellation is possible via fax, support inquiry or simply by using the cancel button in the member area.

We really hope that we could now help you out.

In case of any further questions we refer to our contact form on our website or to our [email protected] address.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT Team

Thank you for that and your replies.

Problem , I no longer have an account so I can not log on to mailbox. :!::!:

Without prejudice and to get our dispute resolved I am willing to pay the one month charge from the extension to your confirmed cancellation date of 5/4/2012 and as it is Saturday today this offer is available for 72hours only. Please advise.

Keith

Dear Keith

Thank you again for your response. Of course you still have an account and you can log in to your member area on www.usenext.com where you will find a reminder for the open billing and the button “Mailbox”. There you will have an overview of all the messages you sent us via our support form including the responses of our support team.

If you have lost your account details please get in contact with our support again regarding this matter (http://www.usenext.com/support/). They also can give you further advises about the payment process.

Of course you can use your account until your paid period ends after we received your payment.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT Team